( search forums )
which religion is right for u?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
numgun
April 14, 2006, 12:48 pm
a nice quiz that tells u what ur religion is closer to u.
http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=10907

i got 100% satanism and 100% paganism. kewl huh?

what did u get?

wormdundee
April 14, 2006, 8:21 pm
I think I had something like 84% Christianity. I can't really remember the rest of it.

Deleted User
April 14, 2006, 8:34 pm
I got 100% agnosticism. I dont even know such a thing existed :P

-VzX- Silverflame
April 14, 2006, 9:00 pm
You scored as agnosticism.

You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

agnosticism 71%
Paganism 67%
Satanism 63%
Christianity 58%
Buddhism 58%
Hinduism 50%
Islam 42%
atheism 33%
Judaism 33%

hey its fairly accurate ^_^

Deleted User
April 14, 2006, 9:58 pm
92% agnostic, 75% satanism...

System_Decay
April 14, 2006, 10:18 pm
These are my scores LOL....

Satanism 83%
Agnostic 83%
Buddhism 83%
Paganism 63%
Atheism 58%
Islam 50%
judaism 25%
hinduism 25%
Christian 17%

paramud
April 14, 2006, 11:22 pm
You scored as agnosticism.

You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

agnosticism
71%

Satanism
63%

Islam
50%

atheism
46%

Buddhism
46%

Paganism
42%

Judaism
38%

Christianity
33%

Hinduism
29%

That seems like me.

Milkman Dan
April 15, 2006, 12:14 am
High fives for all the Satanists!!!

Swarmer
April 15, 2006, 9:13 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Echo_TrailLike it's allright to murder in the name of Jesus.

Lol, wtf is that. No one has said that seriously since the Crusades, which were obviously wrong.

This test doesn't do too well discerning Christianity from Islam. The only difference it can distinguish is views on women and some Jesus stuff. They need to put in Mohammed questions in order to get a better difference. And for the tie breaker between Christianty and Islam, why would they ask anything other than a Jesus vs Mohammed question? That seems like a pretty important difference to me.

Can someone post what message they got for Satanist? I'm curious to see.

Captain Ben
April 15, 2006, 3:00 pm
"You scored as Satanism.

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism."

Quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BM Quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2
I don't get how islam is so high and christianity so low... Both being basically the same religion.

Hardly, even catholicism is alot different from Islam

Judaism, Islam and Christianity all evolved from the same string of a bunch of stories, but all have been changed and alterated by the stories being told by memory, with the stories being written down up to forty years after the situation took place.

All 3 religions are monotheastic (one god) and worship one being as the supreme giver of life and all have their different prophets, but the story is very much the same. Judaism follows the old testament; Christianity follows both the new and old testament (Jesus, etc), and Islam has the Torah, which acknowledges Jesus not as the son of god, but as an important prophet. All come from the same time but are recorded differently.

Liber_Lupus
April 15, 2006, 4:11 pm
You scored as Satanism.

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

agnosticism 79%
Satanism 79%
Paganism 67%
atheism 63%
Islam 54%
Buddhism 46%
Judaism 42%
Christianity 29%
Hinduism 29%

a-4-year-old
April 15, 2006, 5:21 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Echo_Trail
 Quote:Originally posted by OutcastIslam 83%

Omg, he's a terrorist :O

well he did get me banned ¬_¬

92% christian FTW

it would have been 100% if the test was based less on catholisism

blackdevil0742
April 15, 2006, 6:56 pm
Hm I'm Chatolic but I guess it's accurate in a way because my father's religion is Islam and my mother's is Christianity.

Islam 79%
Christianity 71%
Buddhism 67%
Judaism 63%
Satanism 42%
Hinduism 33%
Paganism 29%
agnosticism 25%
atheism 0%

Ebby
April 15, 2006, 9:28 pm
Haha, I didn't save my results, but let's just say I'm not that surprised. (Nice, Dan :P)

The Geologist
April 15, 2006, 10:11 pm
100% Judaism, I knew it.

a-4-year-old
April 16, 2006, 2:15 am
want some kosher gum?

Ok
April 16, 2006, 6:13 am
 Quote:Originally posted by The Geologist100% Judaism, I knew it.

I wanted that :( but apperently you have to believe in god for that.
What a discrimination!!!

agnosticism 63%
Satanism 54%
Paganism 54%
Buddhism 38%
atheism 38%
Christianity 21%
Judaism 21%
Hinduism 17%
Islam 13%

I'm not liking the last line though <_<
The first one however is SOOO me...

Deleted User
April 16, 2006, 11:01 am
You scored as Islam.

Your beliefs are most similar to those of Islam. Do more research on Islam and possibly consider taking the shahadah and officially becoming a Muslim, if you aren't already. Despite the actions of some - who go against the teachings of Islam - Islam is a religion of peace; the word "islam" means "peace through submission to God." "Muslim" means "one who submits to God." Islam is the third of the three Abrahamic faiths, and it shares much with Judaism in Christianity; its differences are the acceptance of Muhammad as the last and final prophet, and the oneness of God - in other words, that Jesus, though he was a revered prophet, was not in fact God, and only one God exists. Apparently the Taliban could not read (though their name means "students"), because the Qur'an states that men and women are equal as believers, and that all believers should be educated and seek knowledge. Modesty in dress and behavior is required in Islam for both men and women to preserve the values of society and move the emphasis from superificial appearance to intelligence, knowledge, and God.

Islam

75%

atheism

67%

Paganism

58%

Buddhism

54%

Judaism

50%

agnosticism

50%

Satanism

46%

Christianity

29%

Hinduism

17%

Atheist sure, but Islam? Wtf?

DeMo
April 16, 2006, 11:20 am
 Quote:agnosticism 79%
atheism 71%
Satanism 71%
Buddhism 67%
Islam 63%
Judaism 42%
Paganism 33%
Christianity25%
Hinduism25%

Hmmm.. pretty close to how I feel about religion.
I prefer to live a life independent of spiritual beliefs.

thekingkitty
April 16, 2006, 11:26 am
is anyone a catholic!?

Captain Ben
April 16, 2006, 12:51 pm
I am, but I never got a proper religion class until I was in year six, where I got a detention because I didn't know 'Our Father' off by heart.

a-4-year-old
April 16, 2006, 1:28 pm
dont get me started on catholics...

Deleted User
April 16, 2006, 4:34 pm
I'm a follower of Odin. No, not the final fantasy Odin, the Norse Mythology Odin.

Echo_Trail
April 17, 2006, 9:33 pm
^^Like, for real? That's really awesome!
I'm a Dane myself, and I read an interview on it, saying they're currently discussing "reopening" it as an aknowledged religion in Denmark. I had a girlfriend about a year ago. She was really into these things, celebrating all their different holidays and all.
Quite amazing actually.

Quote:Originally posted by Swarmer Quote:Originally posted by Echo_TrailLike it's allright to murder in the name of Jesus.

Lol, wtf is that. No one has said that seriously since the Crusades, which were obviously wrong.

This test doesn't do too well discerning Christianity from Islam. The only difference it can distinguish is views on women and some Jesus stuff. They need to put in Mohammed questions in order to get a better difference. And for the tie breaker between Christianty and Islam, why would they ask anything other than a Jesus vs Mohammed question? That seems like a pretty important difference to me.

Can someone post what message they got for Satanist? I'm curious to see.

Read the hole darn thing again, and you'll notice me being on your side, buddy.

a-4-year-old
April 17, 2006, 11:47 pm
murdering in the name of christ? im sure eventually after many long years of discussion and thinking, there has to be some outragious cercomstance where murdering in the name of christ is at all a possibility.

the crusades? oh yes, god decided they would lose horribly to show that murdering for the pope should not be acomplished.

Deleted User
April 20, 2006, 10:09 am
agnosticism

67%

Christianity

63%

Buddhism

54%

atheism

54%

Hinduism

50%

Judaism

42%

Islam

42%

Satanism

38%

Paganism

33%

:O well, thats a surprise for me

Rai-Dei
April 20, 2006, 2:13 pm
Yeah Im Catholic and My results are.....

Christianity: 83%
Hinduism: 50%
Judaism: 42%
Buddhism: 42%
Islam: 33%
Paganism: 25%
Satanism: 21%
Agnosticism: 21%
Athiesm: 0%

Deleted User
April 20, 2006, 4:33 pm
You scored as Satanism.

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

Satanism

75%

atheism

71%

agnosticism

63%

Islam

58%

Buddhism

50%

Paganism

50%

Judaism

29%

Hinduism

29%

Christianity

21%

Swarmer
April 20, 2006, 7:46 pm
No, I meant that no one said in the first place to murder in the name of Jesus. Basically I'm saying you're accusing someone of something they didn't say. Or something.

Deleted User
April 20, 2006, 9:09 pm
Some girl in my class was talking to one of my very fat friends who is trajically a WoW addict and he is like the only friend that plays any games....so anyways he starts making fun of how stupid muslims and christians are so stupid, so she goes "yo don't make fun of religion". I thought the reason why he's it sounds so stupid, so why do you think he's making fun of it? it does! But stopped myself before getting bashed......

And why do people say "I'm going to go pick my own religion" but there picking some religion that some person made up, so actually they are still being told what to believe in.

Meandor
April 20, 2006, 9:41 pm
Pastafarianism - 100%
You have been touched by His Noodly Appendage. Rejoice!

What?

April 20, 2006, 9:48 pm
I'm a member of the temple of FUNK.

Unlucky 13
April 21, 2006, 7:19 am
 Quote:agnosticism 92%

Satanism 58%

Paganism 58%

Judaism 54%

atheism 50%

Islam 42%

Buddhism 42%

Hinduism 38%

Christianity 29%

True enough, I don't have any idea if God (or Gods) exist and won't believe without physical proof.
Although I'm sorry if I did offend anyones moral... sensibilities (wrong word?) by saying that.

TheFunktopus
April 21, 2006, 11:39 am
 Quote:Originally posted by StickyI'm a member of the temple of FUNK.

Woo!