Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
BooBoo McBad
April 14, 2006, 6:59 pm
Ingame Nick - BooBoo McBad

Favourite Weapons - Desert Eagles/Law

Contacting Possibilities - MSN, X Fire

Played Since - May '05, on and off

References - None in particular, I know Bond_James_Bond

Favourite Gamemode(s) - Depends on my mood.

Self Evaluation - I have been told by others I am very good,
which I do not doubt, but I feel that I am
inconsistent.

Why I Want To Join A Clan - Higher skill level, maturity, generally
more fun with people you know.

What I Want In A Clan - Maturity(too many angry clans), a serious but
fun team, who aren't just all about winning.

MORE ABOUT ME

I used to be an auto user, with a run and gun style who's first instinct was to rush and kill everything in sight, who made a good combination of grenades and insane fire rates.

I have played for a long time, starting off with the Desert Eagles, then making the quick switch to autos because of my lack of skill at that time, where I grew in skill on fast firing autos, first being the HK MP5, then I grew into the Steyr AUG for it's similar stats and longer range.

I thrived with these weapons, but I had always felt empty with my steyr because I noticed when I faced the best players who used non autos, I would get beat every time. One particular player's domination over me in a public CTF made me realize how unconventional autos were against those who truly mastered weapons such as the Ruger, Desert Eagles, M79, Barret, and Spas.

I tryed at first with the Ruger, but I felt I could not mould to such a passive style of play, and quickly went to the faster firing/reloading Desert Eagles, which allowed me to adapt my old auto style of play into a more skilled weapon.

I can now sink auto users while they reload.

Some may have found that last bit unescessary, but I felt it was needed so those interested can see were I come from both skill wise and my view on the game itself.

-VzX- Silverflame
April 14, 2006, 8:37 pm
http://violentzeroxstrikers.tripod.com/index.htm !!!! were fairly mature and are really good in making friends with people

offtopic: 2 questions i wanna ask...1. what previous clans were u in (if any) and 2. you really know bond james bond? :O

--Jake--
April 14, 2006, 10:38 pm
I must admit, -VzX- are a good clan. But mine (.:Ghost Recon:.) is better ;) Please visit my forum at http://www.phpbb88.com/gr/

I hope to see you sign up for a try out. :D

Take care
--Jake--