( search forums )
flagger mode (explained inside)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
UltraMagnus
April 15, 2006, 8:54 am
now, i dont think this has been suggested before, but anyhow

basically, it is a combination of CTF and team deathmatch, the teams (and players) get points for killing the enemy as per deathmatch, but if somone gets the enemy flag and returns it to their base like in CTF everyone on the enemy team dies (and, the flagger and his team get the points for that)

discuss

Deleted User
April 15, 2006, 9:48 am
Survival CTF.

Ozone
April 15, 2006, 9:58 am
But if the teams got point for kills spawning would become out of control. And its almost exactly the same to survival CTF.

Darth
April 15, 2006, 1:05 pm
Yeah, it is more or less survival CTF if you've played it!

Drink Bloody Water
April 15, 2006, 5:06 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by OzoneBut if the teams got point for kills spawning would become out of control. And its almost exactly the same to survival CTF.
Sorry, but i agree with all these people.

a-4-year-old
April 15, 2006, 6:14 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by OzoneBut if the teams got point for kills spawning would become out of control. And its almost exactly the same to survival CTF.

1 your sig breaks the rules, had to tell you.
2 spawning is out of control when you play the people i play
3 yeah, this is just survival mode ctf.
4 this topic locked?

UltraMagnus
April 15, 2006, 8:01 pm
i dont think you understood what i said... ill try to explain this better.

ok, basically, its a normal team match. however it would be played on ctf maps, and have flags.

when somone capped the flag like you would ordinarily in ctf, everyone on the opposite team dies, and the person who capped the flag, and his team, gets the points.

it is definatly not the same as survival ctf, however i may just be crap at explaining ideas

a-4-year-old
April 15, 2006, 9:20 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by UltraMagnusi dont think you understood what i said... ill try to explain this better.
you do that
ok, basically, its a normal team match. however it would be played on ctf maps, and have flags.
same as ctf
when somone capped the flag like you would ordinarily in ctf, everyone on the opposite team dies, and the person who capped the flag, and his team, gets the points.
almost the same as survival ctf
it is definatly not the same as survival ctf, however i may just be crap at explaining ideas
no, but close

remarks in blue