( search forums )
HHH 2-week-ban (bja888 temp banned)
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Sin Bin
Chakra`
April 15, 2006, 2:16 pm

Well crikey. Looks like Evil-Ville had a bad day, and went and twisted me arm on this matter.

http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=33185

This thread sent him over the EDGE. He saw the needless mockery of the topic and felt he had to step in, brave as a horse in a glue factory, and set things right. 'course there were other such 'sins' to add to HHH's and bja888's list of crimes, splattering themselves often in the Lounge and various cousin-subforums. The above link is merely an example. I'd find the other examples, only I can't be arsed. If only laziness was against the rules eh? oh how we'd laugh, me having to ban myself yet being to lazy to be banned... ahh...

Plus Ville's pet gerbil just died so he's not feeling too good, wanted to take out his anger on some forum users. Any excuse really, eh? honestly. S'dispicable. Not proper behaviour for a moderator but, what ya gonna do? It really is disgraceful. I would get rid of him myself, but Bricks is always saying "oh isn't Ville such a great guy? I reckon we should let him have a signiture thats twice as large as the rules allow, 'cos he's so cool." And i'm like "yeah whatever...." Plus Ville has numerous pics and sound clips of me i'd rather not be shared with the public so, just be glad he ain't admin eh! Crikey! that'd be something...

HHH won't be seen for a while, or until i've had enough of him pleading for others to ask me to unban him on MSN or post crap on the forums for him, and blow-job-alision888 will be gone until Monday.