April 15, 2006, 9:13 pm
nvr mind

Mothafix
April 15, 2006, 9:24 pm
Soulsnipa for bot and translations mod!

Chakra`
April 15, 2006, 9:43 pm
Yeah was a bit harsh wasn't it.

What can I say though guv ...he's had 4-5 whole warnings, two accounts (the previous also banned), been let off pretty lightly for his misbehaviour so far, and what he did counts as spam in addition to the rest of the spam that occured in that topic (now removed), and ....sorry what were you saying?

FLAB doesn't always decide when who and where to ban, and neither do I, even when either one of us are active and witnessing such events prior to the other. We both play our roles here, I committing to harsher decisions on rule offences like this and communicating with the moderators on such matters, and he operates on different hours as me and does a more effective job of keeping the non-misc parts of the forum clean as deathly efficient as I perhaps do here in the Misc-Zone. Not to mention a whole lot more that keeps him busy and away from 'petty crimes' like this.

So basically, I get to spend more time with you twats, and he gets all the hard work.

Cleared up for ya? any more questions, go right ahead.

FliesLikeABrick
April 15, 2006, 9:44 pm
This wasn't a 2 week ban just for that post, but it was also for all of HHH's other warnings (4 so far) and for all of the other stuff he has done under his other accounts that he has here now and in the past.

In short: It was deserved

edit: chakra was on crack when he wrote the sin bin post and forgot to mention that bit of info

Chakra`
April 15, 2006, 9:47 pm
Yeah I do that ....Bricks sets me straight on my sin bin posts alot. Kinda go off the rails and forget to mention things.

"oh btw I banned some guy today. Was funny. I forget his name but if you don't see him, you'll know it was that guy."

a-4-year-old
April 15, 2006, 9:47 pm
it was a stupid post, but ill tell him that someone decided to stick up for him.

ville needs to stop giving people warnings up the wazoo, the lounge is aloud to be silly and everyone who was warned in that topic was just messing around.

call it spam if you want, but posting something such as "sucks for you" is perfect for the lounge, and if they wanted some real assistance they should go to some nerdy forums where they would be helped by a few people than flamed for not using linux and opera

mar77a
April 15, 2006, 9:51 pm
a-4-year-old shush

Deleted User
April 15, 2006, 9:59 pm
But still, he was looking for help. So, I went and did some research and found some sites to show him?

I dont think he would be amused if he came to the thread and saw, "you disconnect the cdrom, and get cancer."

I dont even understand what he said by it, so its just spam and unusefull.

a-4-year-old
April 15, 2006, 10:01 pm
-_- but i don wanna!

The Geologist
April 15, 2006, 10:09 pm
The lounge has clear rules. It was spelled out nice and easy for everyone to see - post off topic spam in the lounge and you'll pay the price. What's so hard to understand about that? If you want to be an idiot, go do it in the bash pit. Not in topics where people come here looking for help and answers to questions.

Edit: Ha! That was quick...

Chakra`
April 15, 2006, 10:21 pm
Wow.. people understand things from my point of view? i'm honestly stunned.

Seeing as this is the bash pit, and Soulsnipa's edited his topic to nothing, what should I re-edit it into?

The Geologist
April 15, 2006, 10:27 pm
A ripping good romp about a boy and his childhood love of sticking his thumb in the asses of animals around the globe. A beautiful retelling of the Steve Irwin story.

Edit: Or something else.

FliesLikeABrick
April 15, 2006, 11:35 pm
or just don't edit it ;)

mar77a
April 15, 2006, 11:37 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Chakra`Wow.. people understand things from my point of view? i'm honestly stunned.

Seeing as this is the bash pit, and Soulsnipa's edited his topic to nothing, what should I re-edit it into?

lemonpartylemonpartylemonpartylemonpartylemonparty

frogboy
April 16, 2006, 12:48 am
 Quote:Originally posted by The GeologistA ripping good romp about a boy and his childhood love of sticking his thumb in the asses of animals around the globe. A beautiful retelling of the Steve Irwin story.
Is that the one with him putting children in cages with crocodiles?

FliesLikeABrick
April 16, 2006, 1:30 am
Granted that this is the [almost] unmoderated forum, I really feel compelled to lock this since it is utterly useless.