( search forums )
KoRuPtEd clan RECRUITING
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
monogordo
April 16, 2006, 12:32 am
Name: KoRuPtEd
Tag: <<KoP>>Leader(s): <<KoP>>monogordo, <<KoP>>monkeystud
Site: http://korupted.atspace.com (might not be working) NEW SITE (about to change...give me sum time)
Members: <<KoP>>monogordo, <<KoP>>monkeystud, <<KoP>>crazy_white_boy69, <<KoP>>codeh, <<KoP>>mrdeath, <<KoP>>civilization
Interested?? e-mail avengordon@yahoo.com or of course...go to www.freewebs.com/monogordo99 n
Need to get in contact wit me?? Yahoo- avengordon Xfire-monogordo AIM-monogordo99 MSN-gordo_lynch@hotmail.com

Good clan for anybody who wants to just play around or looking for sum serious playtime. We will play all sorts of types of games (DM TDM CTF etc).
We will start playing as soon as we have 4-6 people. (so we can have even teams if needed)
In need of about 2 or 3 more people to start doing stuff.
RECRUITING people. Noobs are welcomed due to they are people as well, and the more new people tha better i think....due to they can learn just as everybody once did..

ssams
April 17, 2006, 5:26 pm
Hey i sent u an email Game name is Civilization

candiedkobolds
April 17, 2006, 11:05 pm
I emailed you, may I join? It sounds like a good clan that doesn't rquire msn.

monogordo
April 22, 2006, 10:43 pm
yea tha new site not working...in tha mean time... go to www.freewebs.com/monogordo99 Quote:Originally posted by monogordoName: KoRuPtEd
Tag: <<KoP>>
Leader(s): <<KoP>>monogordo, <<KoP>>monkeystud
Site: http://korupted.atspace.com (might not be working) NEW SITE (about to change...give me sum time)
Members: <<KoP>>monogordo, <<KoP>>monkeystud, <<KoP>>crazy_white_boy69
Interested?? e-mail avengordon@yahoo.com or of course...go to www.freewebs.com/monogordo99 n
Good clan for anybody who wants to just play around or looking for sum serious playtime. We will play all sorts of types of games (DM TDM CTF etc).
We will start playing as soo as we have 4-6 people. (so we can have even teams if needed)

RECRUITING people. Noobs are welcomed due to they are people as well, and the more new people tha better i think....due to they can learn just as everybody once did..

The Keg
April 25, 2006, 1:54 pm
Well I don't happen to have an e-mail at the moment so I just added you to my MSN and I'll contact you when you get online...

monogordo
April 26, 2006, 12:37 am
naw i see that u have yahoo..u can add me at avengordon or if you have xfire my name is monogordo on there....
thanks

lozz
May 5, 2006, 11:46 pm
hey you should consider having a merge with BHG are you a european clan ? our forums are www.bhg.forumwise.com if not (morelikly) we can hav a few matches :) atm we have about 10 members and need another 5

KimLan
May 29, 2006, 10:28 pm
Hi. I am a noob and want to join this clan.

jettlarue
May 30, 2006, 1:04 am
saying your a noob doesnt help to join a clan lol

-viper-storm-
May 31, 2006, 10:24 pm
Ive added you to msn...ill try this out becuse ive been looking for a clan for a while now.

BillaBamZilla
June 3, 2006, 12:38 am
About your "New" Website... You have to upload all the pictures you used on the template, to the site you uploaded your index.htm