( search forums )
Bad luck
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
?
April 16, 2006, 10:29 pm
Ok friday me and my brother bought a frisby, a good one "aorby" its just a ring not a disc like normal frisbies, it goes farther and is more effected by the wind, well after about 30 minutes of playing the wind caught it and carried it out into my big pond, no harn $5 lost.. today we bought a basketball and about 30 minutes into it I made a layup and was joking around and ran away then lobbed it at the net and missed terribly and the ball hit a small metal support rod for a small tree, so now its flat, $8 wasted cause of bad luck, and both time caused by me, funny yet annoying.

Swarmer
April 16, 2006, 10:59 pm
Don't buy any pets tommorow.

The Geologist
April 16, 2006, 11:23 pm
You couldn't go into the pond? I get wet all the time to get frisbees back. Were you playing disc golf, or just throwing it back and forth? Either way, that blows :(

Deleted User
April 16, 2006, 11:27 pm
Who knows, maybe you'll be extremely lucky tommorow.

:o

?
April 17, 2006, 1:00 am
Geo, well we don't know where it went int eh pond we just heard a splash, plus we get gators in there and snakes

peemonkey
April 17, 2006, 4:32 am
Sweet, sounds like you got a nice clothing factory in your back yard :D

Deleted User
April 17, 2006, 5:25 am
you can always blame it on [CENSORED] Week.

Captain Ben
April 17, 2006, 1:54 pm
I crashed a motorbike last thursday and have some particularly nasty second degree burns on the inside of my right leg.

Rhombus
April 17, 2006, 4:22 pm
That's not bad luck, that basketball stuff has to do with skill...

?
April 17, 2006, 9:28 pm
Ever had a struck of bad luck thats right on time and not really that bad at all? Well I just did I found one of my dogs dead, while me and my brother were scoping out places for the zombie short we are making. And I got the idea to get the dog on film, and its NASTY! We moved him once and maggoty blood came out his butt so we stopped but him on the ground and filmed again :D

a-4-year-old
April 17, 2006, 11:51 pm
ewwwwwww

stay away from your family and friends

Raptor
April 18, 2006, 4:30 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by RhombusThat's not bad luck, that basketball stuff has to do with skill...
haha

reckon
April 18, 2006, 5:43 pm
At least you have your youth and boyish good looks.
... well one of the two arent that bad.