( search forums )
A Sin Bin Celebration
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
April 17, 2006, 1:35 am
What used to be quite a low key, sullen place has now become quite the source of entertainment for me, while I watch the bars move along on a "game" I've been "playing."
The Sin Bin used to contain plain, tiresome information on recent bannings, which really wouldn't lighten up my day at all. Example:
[URL]

However, with the introduction of our new Fist Administrator, we've all got something to read and have a chuckle over. Except the banned persons in question. Hah.
[URL]

Want to show your gratitude to one of the most under-appreciated forums? Post it. Think this topic is in the wrong place and should be moved or deleted? Sod off.

FliesLikeABrick
April 17, 2006, 1:37 am
I find Amblin's very amusing for some reason

April 17, 2006, 1:45 am
It's a bit too razor sharp for my taste. I like to read things, not just glance at them.

Chakra`
April 17, 2006, 2:07 am
Yeah I like Amblin's there. It's so dry I choke laughing.

That other thread was needlessly filled-in due to a complaint, which was itself due to that sin bins' post's lack of content into what the ban entailed. I showed them ...

vash763
April 17, 2006, 3:48 am
I enjoyed both of them.

But I never check the Sin Bin.

bja is an ass.

mar77a
April 17, 2006, 10:20 pm
aha! Yes, posts like Chakra's on the Sin Bin are fun to read.

Echo_Trail
April 17, 2006, 10:48 pm
I'm with you.
I really like reading the sin bin. It's serious matters at hand, but you guys manage to write things with a funny tune. I always find a pleasure in watching people suffer, but you guys just make it perfect. :O

And I can't help it imagining the monarch-english-accent whever i read some of chakra`'s.
Good Job... Hearties.

?
April 17, 2006, 10:51 pm
yeah its always a bit wierd seeing your name in the sin bin :P

a-4-year-old
April 18, 2006, 12:06 am
i cant believe you thought i would wear that orange shirt after that party though, and the cowboy boots? they got that stain from that bet in 03, im suprised at you chakra'

Chakra`
April 18, 2006, 12:28 am
Hold on a [CENSORED]ing second here.

http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=30003

Amblin makes a ban, and no one blinks. No mention of where he spammed, what he spammed about, etc..

I make a ban, and I get complaints, people protesting in the bash pit, whiners on msn, even Bricks coming to me in IRC saying "you really should put a little more detail in your sinbin posts, you know."

Whats that about!

Deleted User
April 18, 2006, 12:33 am
Amblienne doesn't have Howard Moon as his avatar. :Q

Uh-oh Chak's going to get me hard.

Raptor
April 18, 2006, 4:38 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by mar77aaha! Yes, posts like Chakra's on the Sin Bin are fun to read.
Everything that is against other people seems fun?

mar77a
April 18, 2006, 9:24 pm
No, war sucks. Chakra, just post "kthx banned. No joke.".

a-4-year-old
April 18, 2006, 10:30 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Chakra`Hold on a [CENSORED]ing second here.

http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=30003

Amblin makes a ban, and no one blinks. No mention of where he spammed, what he spammed about, etc..

I make a ban, and I get complaints, people protesting in the bash pit, whiners on msn, even Bricks coming to me in IRC saying "you really should put a little more detail in your sinbin posts, you know."

Whats that about!

i didnt whine on msn, i was asking for the unban :/

sorry if i upset you...

Deleted User
April 27, 2006, 4:12 am
I don't see the humour in banning people. Honestly, I don't know how that is funny.

Elephant_Hunter
April 27, 2006, 6:56 am
If you find killing soldats entertaining, then finding humour in banning people is just one step down.

a-4-year-old
April 27, 2006, 10:52 pm
when chakra bans people he makes it funny with his added stuff that makes my laughing senses tingle with giggles