( search forums )
-=fairie clan=- repost by the rules
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
melkkoe
April 17, 2006, 12:05 pm
- Clantag / name -->the tag is-=fairie=-(for now)and the name is fairie ofcourse.

- Clan leader / Squad leader -->me(normally Kikofairie) and blackeyed fairie

- How to contact (Email, ICQ, MSN, IRC)-->smoochipoo@hotmail.com is mine, peewee_1604@hotmail.com is for blackeyed fairie (be sure to say it's for the clan, and we both have msn)

- Homepage (if you have one)http://www.createforum.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=fairiesclan(not really much,but it will do)

- Clan age (Clan exists since... ?)-->the clan exists 1 day but we both play it for quite a time.

- Favourite gamemodes-->ctf but all game modes are good.

- Equipement (own Soldat server, Teamspeak channel...?)-->we currently have none but could get a teamspeak channel,etc.

- Requirements in skill and character-->Well we are taking players of all skills for the moment,and best if you have a little weird/crazy character.

- Where/How/When are possibilities for a tryout?-->We will discuss that in our forums.

- If you only need players who use a certain weapon, don't forget to mention it.-->all weapons are good.

- Clan results (Clanwars played, tournaments won, etc.)-->none where 1day old

- Aims of the clan (just a funclan, or to take part in a tournament/league)-->now a funclan probably later tournaments and such

sru
April 17, 2006, 3:25 pm
well dude if u wan't to have a better clan plzzz add me

sru
April 17, 2006, 3:52 pm
well u'r really good and so is the clan,and thanks for the friendly welcome! =)

melkkoe
April 17, 2006, 3:53 pm
euh no problem :D but we still need other people so,other people aply to XD

ThE_eNd
April 22, 2006, 6:31 am
Hey I'd like to join your clan if i dont make the |Pandas| i like ctf games and my fav wepons are spazz mp5 and rugger also my e-mail is Crazy_99299@hotmail.com. I am a skilled soldat player named ThE_eNd. Please contact me if i can join your clan.

melkkoe
April 22, 2006, 9:45 pm
ok i added u to my msn so accept smoochipoo@hotmail.com also take a look on our site and say hi http://www.createforum.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=fairiesclan