( search forums )
Ideas for next Version
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
NubX
April 17, 2006, 10:42 pm
There are some collectet Ideas of me for next Version ..Version after Next XD

1) There should be the Possibility to change Windowsize (from 600X800 to 1024 768 ..and so on)

of course that would need to make all graphiks new (they are to small) ..i think it would be possible for exampel to make graphikpacks for the size types

2) I have saw a game in which the figures were 3d Models in a 2d area ..i found it look nice ..and i think in Soldat it would be also nice ..so we could make our own Soldiers or Monsters *g*

3) more weapon.ini values (for more indivduality of the weapons and modding :) )
[a) a maximum shot range
(so bullets could fly slow and come far or fly fast but drop down to bottom early )
..but that would need a unitsystem (meters for exampel) in soldat ..the speed should
depending on units (v = seconds / untis)](<<stupid dont read please!)
b)a maximum deflection of weapons in realistic-mode
c)a maximum of magazins for survival-mode or you could set it on in serverconfig
d)a maximum "lookrange" would be funny ..but so there also has to be a standard
lookrange for all weapons ..so weapons could have scopes
e) wepeapons should shoot better from moving to prone position ..perhaps there should
be values for all kinds of positions
f)perhaps values for recoil of weapons
g)its not realy important but at time all values only are integers in float they would
be more individual

4) of course often said ..the possibility to add new weapons (only for mods)

at the moment i dont know more ..perhaps later XD

MFG NubX

Keron Cyst
April 18, 2006, 6:08 pm
1) people with higher resolutions would be able to cheat and see more of the game screen.

2) Read the "My new project" thread under the News forum section.

3) Maybe

4) You can't, and you never will. Just replace existing weapons.

NubX
April 18, 2006, 6:16 pm
yes thats right i posted this befor and was not sure, whether its was not accepted and posted it in the other threat ..but found no way to delete this one XD sorry im new ;)

MFG NubX

UltraMagnus
April 19, 2006, 9:10 am
he said make new graphics ect for each resolution.... so higher resolutions wouldnt be able to cheat

and its stupid how you cant add more weapons...

shoover
April 20, 2006, 4:33 am
 Quote:Originally posted by NubX[br
a) a maximum shot range

like the shot dissolves when its done?

i think bullets depreciate the damage when the distance goes up

NubX
April 20, 2006, 12:26 pm
..that was a stupid idea by me pleas forget it XD Speed and maximum range are inseparable like in reality or in game..(cant belive it how stupid i am)

MFG NubX