( search forums )
Forum for Dodgeball moments!!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
April 18, 2006, 3:19 pm
ahhh Dodgeball, we all know the fun you can have while throwing knives at poor unsuspecting enemy soldiers and seeing your shot not only connect, but send the enemie's head flying! This is where u can talk about those kinds of moments!

Once i was playing a dodgeball match with 10 people on both sides. we were at Dodgeball.Pms (you know... the standard dodgeball arena) and my teamates got killed there were still 6 of the enemy still alive. all of them flew up and threw knives at me. I rolled backward and dodged the first 2 and then i backfliped to dodge the other four (it was like the Matrix in soldat :)!!) i threw 2 knives and killed 1 and wounded another enemy. we fought back and forth for a while and i won!

Mr. Raccoon
April 22, 2006, 7:02 pm
kung-fu is for pussys

The Geologist
April 22, 2006, 7:09 pm
And you should get a warning Raccoon...save that kind of crap for the bask pit.

Been a while wince I've played any dodgeball...some of the new maps have made me wanna try 'em out, but I'm generally too busy for a good game lately :/

FadeWolf
April 22, 2006, 7:58 pm
this one time [at band camp] I got a multi kill and I was the only person left on my team. I felt to proud XD

Outcast
April 22, 2006, 8:03 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Raccoonkung-fu is for pussys

First warning for you.
Also geo, the first part of your post is truly unneeded :o

a-4-year-old
April 22, 2006, 9:52 pm
oh i have bad memories with dodgeball, and i guess this is the place to share them:

it wasnt so much the dodgeball or the repetitive gameplay, or the campers who never end the match, or the tards who vote to switch to "Arena" its the admins that killed it for me,

the admins where stupid enough to make a 32 person server and a map that has enough room for 8
the admins joined charlie team and stabbed one team to death.
the admins made stupid maps, like the purple one, or the retarded one with all death polys, and that is what dominated the server list, pathetic.

Rai-Dei
April 23, 2006, 2:36 pm
Try and find the Fu Dodgeball server its the best one...And even download the dodgeball mod with it, it rocks.

azndarklord
April 25, 2006, 4:09 pm
what the [CENSORED] is a dodgeball thing.....

bond_james_bond
April 25, 2006, 4:44 pm
Dodgeballl... I thought you were supposed to use M79s and Knives.

David S7
April 27, 2006, 6:20 am
Nope, only knifes and nades.

Deleted User
April 27, 2006, 6:47 am
 Quote:Originally posted by David S7Nope, only knifes.

Fix'd

shoover
April 27, 2006, 5:28 pm
nicely done, did u (or you should have) waited until all the enemies threw there knives, that way u have the advantage XD

Bob Loblaw
May 11, 2006, 11:19 pm
I dunno if anyone remembers me in the FU server when it was up, but it was the most fun I have ever had in Soldat. I got so good at dodgeball there, I could kill everyone when it was like 7v1. I wish that server was still here :(

bond_james_bond
May 12, 2006, 12:52 am
http://se.llsc.us/uploader/files/2/Maps/rules-dodgeball.txt

I rest my case.

BooBoo McBad
May 12, 2006, 12:29 pm
So yeah. I threw this knife. At a guy. And it killed him. And I won.

X¬Rã¥
May 12, 2006, 2:24 pm
Damn it, i was gonna say that. But with a bit of variation...

So yeah, i threw this knife at a guy. And it missed, and he threw a knife at me. And it missed so i threw again. And it hit him. And i won.

Ultrninja
May 14, 2006, 6:06 pm
i'm, more often then not, in the lead at dodgeball
oh, yeah and Me = Leon

shoover
May 14, 2006, 7:42 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Flame Quote:Originally posted by David S7Nope, only knifes.

Fix'd

Im still not getting why you use nades in the first place? if it was nades only then when every1's is gone, then thers nothing you can do.

Zegovia
May 15, 2006, 11:18 am
Dodgeball whas fun, i got a nice knife exercise of it...

BooBoo McBad
May 15, 2006, 11:48 am
 Quote:Originally posted by BooBoo McBadSo yeah. I threw this knife. At a guy. And it killed him. And I won.

Same situation, but this time I hit him in the head and it flew off. Yeah.

Eagles_Arrows
May 15, 2006, 11:56 am
I had alot of knife-throwing practice with dodgeball.

deniitemare
May 16, 2006, 10:56 am
well my dodgeball moment...
my first ever dodgeball game i actually won!!! i could not belive it (it was probably full of n00bs but i still won!!!)
i took on bout 3 guys at the end 3v1

TACKLEbeast666
May 19, 2006, 8:37 am
shoover's dodgeball is the best one, i play at his server regularly...alot of lagging sometimes but i can deal with it.

sup rei-dei, this is f&%$ing is good

Soulsnipa
May 19, 2006, 8:54 am
maybe i should try this dodgeball game sometime sounds like fun.