( search forums )
DUEL:M79vsBarret Sniper
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Sasho
April 18, 2006, 5:56 pm
Today i had a duel versus a guy using a barret.It lasts at least 1:30 minutes.I shoot but miss.The i prone , he shoots and misses.While he was reloading i shooted 2 times , but he was a moving target , so i missed him twice.After that i proned again and he missed.I shooted again and i missed.Tham started the air battle.I proned in the air , and he...missed again and after that i detroyed his body with one m79 granade.The duel was amazing.

Koon
April 19, 2006, 5:02 am
Yoos needses to lerns Engleesh.

Deleted User
April 19, 2006, 9:13 am
You guys certainly cant hit for crap can yas? Oh well...I guess it would make for a cool action packed duel.

shoover
April 20, 2006, 4:36 am
lol, barret should have won that

-VzX- Jbigz
April 20, 2006, 10:21 pm
wow. a minite and a half and no one hit eachother? and the noob cannon won? whoa... whats this world coming to...

Eagles_Arrows
April 21, 2006, 2:53 am
 Quote:Originally posted by -VzX- Jbigzwow. a minite and a half and no one hit eachother? and the noob cannon won? whoa... whats this world coming to...

Just good ole God fulfilling his dharma.

Pr0digy
April 21, 2006, 4:05 am
lolz... you guys are so mean.

numgun
April 22, 2006, 12:16 am
i love these moments... it gets so exciting and tight, then from all sudden: *BLAMMO* winneeeer!

ThE_eNd
April 22, 2006, 5:58 am
lol barret guy must need to practice his shooting i mean how can you miss that much if i was him and i missed so much i would throw a bunch of grenades to kill you.

azndarklord
April 25, 2006, 4:07 pm
jeez......that duel is stupid......you must be a noob or something.....

The End
May 2, 2006, 5:36 pm
The barret needs to really improve his aim and tactics. I'd have thrown me knife the first second I could.

Also ^^ is so very, very familiar...