( search forums )
2 little improvements...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
zyxstand
April 19, 2006, 11:58 pm
1) add another row for the combo box in the filter menu under gametype... the winwos scroll wheel is there because of the new game in version 1.3 (hold the flag) and with my xp settings it makes it look ridiculous.

2) when clicking disconnect while downloading a file plz make it actually disconnect. it happened various times to me that i double-clicked on a climbing server ( <- boring) and it was downloading the file and i clicked disconnect (few times at least) and it still downloaded the map and connected me plenty time after i clicked disconnect.

Drink Bloody Water
April 20, 2006, 11:56 am
 Quote:Originally posted by zyxstand1) add another row for the combo box in the filter menu under gametype... the winwos scroll wheel is there because of the new game in version 1.3 (hold the flag) and with my xp settings it makes it look ridiculous.

2) when clicking disconnect while downloading a file plz make it actually disconnect. it happened various times to me that i double-clicked on a climbing server ( <- boring) and it was downloading the file and i clicked disconnect (few times at least) and it still downloaded the map and connected me plenty time after i clicked disconnect.

I get you with the whole Disconnect and map thing, but i don't understand the scroll wheel.

Ozone
April 20, 2006, 12:01 pm
I dont get what the hell you said in the first one but i agree with the second thing, that pisses me off.

Deleted User
April 20, 2006, 1:39 pm
The first suggestion he's saying make the game filters menu in Join Game taller, because its not tall enough to contain all the options now, meaning you have to scroll, and with Windows XP the scrollbar looks ugly.

I think.

edak
April 20, 2006, 10:17 pm
absolutely agree! 2 annoys me, 1 is cosmetic but better fixed