( search forums )
Ruins-Great map!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
enjoyincubus
March 17, 2003, 3:43 am
Hey everyone,

Here is my 2nd official release of a Soldat map for v.1.1. This is a highly detailed map called Ruins. Do not mistake if for a poser map circulating the forums right now. This came out a week ago.

Anyways, you are probably wondering why I am so confident that you will like this map. The reason is, it is simply a very good map. I spent a lot of time on it, and it is very appealing to the eyes. This map could easily become a normal server map if it gets a few downloads!

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] ruins.JPG16.82 KB

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] screenshot61.JPG20.71 KB

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] screenshot62.JPG29.58 KB

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] screenshot63.JPG22.36 KB

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] screenshot64.JPG21.52 KB

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] screenshot65.JPG19.73 KB

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] Ruins.zip177.16 KB

Enjoy,

Shadow

UPDATE: THIS MAP IS COMPLETE. PLEASE DOWNLOAD IT NOW! TRUST ME, YOU'LL LOVE THIS. THE INF VERSION ISN'T GREAT, BUT IT HAS DIFFERENT FLAG POINTS FROM THE CTF VERSION. THE DM VERSION IS THE GREATEST. I RECOMMEND PLAYING IT VS. 5-8 BOTS IF YOU PLAY BOTS.

Duke33
March 17, 2003, 3:58 am
Looks really good. Whats up with the funky aimer? BTW, try to make those waypoints good.

enjoyincubus
March 17, 2003, 4:01 am
The aimer is part of the army interface. I've just been experimenting with them, and I like the army one the best.

Btw, I am pretty good with waypoints when I have time to work on them. Tomorrow I'll have the time!

Shadow

shangzung
March 17, 2003, 8:42 pm
I downloaded your Map right now because of the good Screens. But I don´t think that a good inf map can be also a good ctf map do you?

Sniperz
March 30, 2003, 8:42 am
Dude man, congrats, you map rocks, i don't care wut other ppl might say about it, but it kix [:-censored] i enjoy it alot, add my e-mail addy, and i will play you online with you map
djmaster79@hotmail.com
thanx man

illicyx
March 30, 2003, 12:03 pm
Looks great...but you don't need to include things like "BEST NEW MAP!" in your title, let people decide for themselves.