( search forums )
Wierd day, a wierd wierd day..
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Ok
April 21, 2006, 4:59 am
So I had to go to work at 10AM.. for some reason I had another sleepless night, so after being awake for around 30 hours I went to work.
It started out with a wierd lady speaking a wierd language, I tried to communicate with her , then some philipino guy came and took her, he told me its not a language, its just pure rambling and she's out of it (he's taking care of her and such).
For around 4 hours I had more work then we usualy have all day long, I just switched on "AUTO MODE" and somehow managed to survive.
Then came another woman, kept calling me "a big man" and asked for charity. <_<
At some point I noticed I'm rambling myself, I wasn't able to speak properly since I was so damn tired, so my clients started making fun of me, having a guessing game on what I've done last night <_<

I managed to survive untill my replcment came in, but allas the printer died just as she came! so I stay for 2 more hours trying to fix the damn thing...

Finaly! I can go back home, I needed some boxes to help my mom move out.
as I was driving back home I noticed a huge pile of boxes laying on the sideway(catrboard) I was so happy, I pulled over, got out and started picking out the good ones.
All of a sudden this HOT chick came to me, with an angry tone and started yelling at me for taking the boxes.
we were at it for 10 minutes when I remembered to asked her if its even hers.
And it wasn't, frustrated and tired as I am I asked her "SO WHY THE HELL ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?!"
I was so close to killing her at that point, when some guy in a car came in, and pulled over, then she said "ty for passing my time " smiled and got into th car.

I stood there for 5 minutes tryign to figure out wth just happened...
I'm still trying btw..
Anyhow, I got the boxes, got into the car and tried to start it, but it kept making wierd noises, whenever I tried to start it...
I kept trying and trying, then some old guy came to my window and asked me "what r u doing?" I said I'm trying to start my car.
he said "But its already running".. which happened to be true :S
I tried to come up with a good excuse to my stupidity, as he went along laughing his ass off...
anyhow, as I was driving back home I remembered I need some bread and milk, so I pulled over near a supermarket, went in and searched for the bread, after circuling the whole damn thing for 10 minutes I decided to ask where the hell they put the damn bread.
so one of the guys there told me its on the second floor.. which I happened to miss for some reason..
He told me to go left and there I'll see the stairs... as I went away from him and turned left he started making wierd noises..
anyhow, I didn't find it, got back to him, and told him I couldn't find it , he gave me a wierd face and told me "that's beause you went to the right!!!"
Apperently the wierd noises he made were "I said LEFT, LEFT!!"

Anyhow, got the bread , got the milk, had a nice conversation with a nice lady while I was waiting in line, she gave me some wierd looks..
So I asked her why is she giving me wierd looks, then she turned to me, and I noticed she's talking to her cellphone, appernenly I was having a conversation with myself about how good are those chocolate bars..
anyhow, I paid, got into my car, drove home
FINALY some rest and peace!
I got in, made something to eat, got into my bed, 10 second after I got comfortable I hear a HUGE bang coming from the kitchen, my mom start screaming and all.. "Ofer Ofer come quick! OMG"
So I got up, came to the kitchen and saw the oven door, all over the floor in the shape of thousands of glass pieces.
Appernently she turned on the oven, and a few minutes later the oven door just shattered into thousands of peices for no reason what so ever, and it was in a blast kind of way, the pieces manged to take turns into other rooms <_<
But after the day I had, I didn't even flinch, I just calmly drove her away in her wheel-chair.
Took the broom and started gathering all the peices.
After that I went to sleep, and woke up in the middle of the night..
Wondering about the wierd wierd day I had...

conclusion: sleep before you start your day....

hf

Deleted User
April 21, 2006, 5:39 am
Wow. That was very entertaning to read.

The Geologist
April 21, 2006, 5:42 am
Sounds like one of those days where you meet the divine in human clothing and he decides to play a little game with you just to smile. A very interesting/wierd day indeed. Get some rest man.

vash763
April 21, 2006, 7:43 am
Don't worry, whenever I lack enough sleep I get dellusional too.

AerialAssault
April 21, 2006, 4:53 pm
Lack of sleep has the same effect on the body as alcohol. Not sleeping is the cheapest way to get wasted :D

The Geologist
April 21, 2006, 8:02 pm
If you get wasted by not sleeping I feel sorry for you. You have to stay awake for days to feel the good effects anyway..waste of time.

DeMonIc
April 21, 2006, 8:24 pm
Another day in the life of Ok, the coolest and wierdest israeli on Earth!

Other people need weed to experience stuff like that.

n00bface
April 21, 2006, 8:48 pm
 Quote:had a nice conversation with a nice lady while I was waiting in line, she gave me some wierd looks..
So I asked her why is she giving me wierd looks, then she turned to me, and I noticed she's talking to her cellphone, appernenly I was having a conversation with myself about how good are those chocolate bars..
Don't you just hate that?

a-4-year-old
April 21, 2006, 11:06 pm
yeah i hate when people do that, it is so annoying, hold on one second...

hey! what are we talking about?

Ok
April 21, 2006, 11:35 pm
Personaly, the part I hated the most was when that hot chick yelled at me...
And how it ended with me trying to start a running car...
God, that was just so wierd... and stupid... and annoying..
She had great breats though.. really great!

a-4-year-old
April 22, 2006, 2:17 am
mabe that had some part in why she was yelling at you?

Deleted User
April 22, 2006, 3:03 am
wow, that was extremely etertaining. :o

Yeah, I once had a day like that. I had this hude poster project due the next day which I never started for school. I stayed up the whole night, and probably fell asleep on the couch for less than an hour. I woke up and felt like my head and body where about of fall down and my reaction and thinking where like 10x slower. Lol. I fell asleep in alot of my classes that day. My eyes wouldnt stay open.

bl00dy_n0se
April 24, 2006, 12:44 am
lol what a day, poor Ok^^

But yeah was entertaining for us ;P

Eagles_Arrows
April 24, 2006, 1:42 am
Don't let the bed bugs bite.

Ok
April 24, 2006, 1:55 am
I swear, if one more person says that day was entertaining... I'm gonna kill someone!
It was NOT entertaining for me AT ALL!!!!!!!!
Damn bestards!

System_Decay
April 24, 2006, 2:26 am
Wow what a day, I've had days where things didn't go right but never in a nice little series like that, it makes me think of a sitcom or something LOL! I don't think your day was entertaining but it was entertaining to read :)

Raptor
April 24, 2006, 3:01 am
Looks like the effects of insomnia are really true :O
Anyways, yea, I've had those days of 100% bad luck, trying to put yourself together wondering why the hell this is happening >x|
I want to see a chick like that xD

Oh! And btw, that day was entertaining ;)

MOFO NOFO
April 24, 2006, 3:50 am
What an interesting life you have.

Ok
April 24, 2006, 4:12 am
*kills someone*

bl00dy_n0se
April 24, 2006, 2:04 pm
*dead body falls to the ground*

MOFO NOFO
April 24, 2006, 2:23 pm
*eats the dead body*
"For a canibal, every meal is a food fight!"

GAMEOVER
April 24, 2006, 8:37 pm
lol ive done that car start thing before when I was tired as well.

a-4-year-old
April 24, 2006, 8:46 pm
poor ok, nothing goes right for him,

anyone want some of this kosher gum?