Mikemans scandal:
*snip*

I think I've just said evrything above.

Tha Doggfather
April 21, 2006, 5:58 pm
And this is worthy of a topic..how?

Mikeman
April 21, 2006, 6:05 pm
-.- if u believe him, believe... i dont care.. but i didn't do it. that IP is from a public computer... and i have friends who play Soldat too -.-

and yes topic to soldat forums cuz of this? -.-

Deleted User
April 21, 2006, 6:08 pm
I have to agree With mikeman Slaz why you hate Mike so much?

Mikeman
April 21, 2006, 6:10 pm
Yes and once u threatened me with hacking my computer BECAUSE I BANNED U FROM MY SERVER.. Don't u have another life? only soldat? get a life

Deleted User
April 21, 2006, 6:17 pm
CALM DOWN!
Why do you spread this kind of things to almost all soldat forums? It is no use to spread anger. Talk in private, solve this problem. Who is interested in your fight?

We all make mistakes. Let's hope we will learn from our mistakes.

Denacke
April 21, 2006, 6:27 pm
I hope that teaches you not to use shoutboxes without any form of log in :)

Mikeman
April 21, 2006, 6:28 pm
Ok, I don't care if u all start to hate me or not.

I will continue normally even if u guys are angry to me, but I don't admit that I did it.

Done, I'm calm now.

Chakra`
April 21, 2006, 6:28 pm
Ahh give him a break. He want to rant about something he believes in? let it all out son. Let it all out.

(moved to bash pit)

Rhombus
April 21, 2006, 6:29 pm
So you're angry with him... who gives a thingy?
Like TX said... just relax man... even if you don't learn from mistakes, just walk away or just find eachother IRL and beat the crap out of eachother (don't forget to post a video of the beating)

Eagles_Arrows
April 21, 2006, 9:53 pm
Shoutboxes...damn them.

FliesLikeABrick
April 21, 2006, 10:21 pm
at least censor your images :-/

Echo_Trail
April 21, 2006, 10:55 pm
Ey, I know Mike. He's allright, and he ain't never done anything. Not as far as I know anyway. I've given him lost of chances to spread things like this. I gave him admin password to my server for one thing, and he was pretty popular. On the other hand I've gotten to know you as well, Slaz. For all I know you're okay as well. So what is this really all about? You guys got pissed at eachother? Solve it behind closed doors. People on these forums don't care, and you shouldn't just try to spread it. Talk about it. Figure it out like normal people. FFS!

FliesLikeABrick
April 21, 2006, 11:12 pm
er, you know what? These are the soldat forums, they are not here for problems with clans and people like this, not to mention the fact that those images contain many things censored intentionally by these forums.

Although this is the bash pit, and it is [almost]unmoderated, I'm locking this topic and deleting those images from the original thread. Take this problem elsewhere, it isn't meant to be here.

edit: not to mention you're new here and it appears you came here just to post this.