( search forums )
April...The sun comes back, and I move again...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
peemonkey
April 22, 2006, 4:29 am
Well, here in Santa Rosa, the sun has started to return after a few teases and late-in-the-year downpours. We've got the windows open, the fans going on low, and there's a nice lazy feel in the air. For the last 3 years, it seems that circumstances change for me and my girlfriend, and we end up moving. This year, the tradition continues.
Our neighbors downstairs in this 2 apartment house are a bunch of arsehat 20 something goths who don't know how to not slam a goddamn door. It's been this way a good half a year, and with the police in town being...unresponsive at best, we're packing up and moving to the perimeter of town in a nice little house with a nice garden for only $700/mo.
This puts her a mere 4 miles from work, me 12 miles to the range, in mid May, me within walking distance to my new job at a firearms shop, and my dog on an outside lot, he's been couped-up because we live right in the middle of downtown, and it's not safe for him here.
My father's also been staying with us and my brother across town of and on, he recently had a heart attack so we don't box any more.
Weekend after this is when we plan to move in, so I'll likely be out for a bit, painting and lifting and driving.

Life be looking up again.

a-4-year-old
April 22, 2006, 5:00 am
GET AWAY FROM THE LIGHT

Deleted User
April 22, 2006, 5:17 am
Ohh, good luck with moving, i know how annoying it can be to pack.

Deleted User
April 22, 2006, 6:27 am
EMO LOLZ

peemonkey
April 22, 2006, 6:54 am
Quiet, or I sex your butt.

Rambo_6
April 22, 2006, 8:04 am
Dogs + outdoor plots + firing ranges = Danger PROFIT

Ok
April 22, 2006, 1:24 pm
Moving ey..
My mom is moving as well, finaly giving me my life back after 5 long long long years.
You're describing a wonderfull life mate, a women's love, a nice dog, a house with a garden.
Why the hell do you want to give that up for the army, I don't know (It was you right?).
It gave me a warm feeling reading your post, not sure why, I guess I'm just happy for u :D

Good luck.

peemonkey
April 22, 2006, 7:54 pm
Well we'll see if I still feel like joining in a few years. Remember, I don't want to join in the next year.

MWTBDLTR
April 23, 2006, 5:20 am
Dude u live pretty close to me if ur in santa rosa. Im in the little stoner town of Sebastopol.

But yea thats a pretty good price, what kinds of house is it? were paying 1000 for a 2 bed, 1 bath. Its more like 1 1/2 bed cus my room is 7' by 9'. its kinda small

peemonkey
April 23, 2006, 5:27 pm
1 bed 1 bath, and the living room is it's own room, so that can double as a bedroom, ghetto style :D

There's a couple other soldat forum people in the bay area. Big black and [CENSORED] lives in santa rosa, and i think ebby lives in the south bay somewhere. Nobody has a gun though :(