( search forums )
Soldat 1.2
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Weapon Balance Discussion
Deleted User
April 23, 2006, 2:53 am
This version was great...
What about using back to its weapon balance.

CKA Le MeSsiE
April 24, 2006, 7:57 pm
arf
C'est sûr que c'était plus facile, surtout d'un point de vue barret/ automatique; mais maintenant nous sommes habitués à la 1.3, et ma foi il est de bon ton que le jeu sache évoluer vers une plus grande diversification des caractéristiques de la plate-forme.

__

It is sure that it was easier, especially from an automatic/barret point of view ; but now we are accustomed to the 1.3, and my faith it is good which the play can evolve to a greater diversification of the characteristics of the platform.

(ps: merci Google traducteur/translator ;D )

ArmadonRK
May 16, 2006, 6:50 pm
Pour le Google traducteur, ca n'etait pas mal surtout. C'est tres etrange ca. :P

Et non, je n'ai pas utilise le Google traducteur ;)

I'm used to the 1.3 bal;ance, and I could never support a reversion (yes, a REVERSION) to 1.2 balance. It would be a step in the wrong direction.

lithium
May 18, 2006, 3:25 am
I liked 1.2 and having that back would definitely rock my box.

-Claw-
May 18, 2006, 3:35 pm
It was quite nice indeed, except DE's and mp5 should be weakend a BIT (i mean NOT MUCH!!)

Deleted User
May 19, 2006, 7:37 am
I would honestly love to go back to 1.1.5 settings with a toned down barret to 2 ammo. But we all know this or 1.2 wont happen, since selfbink, bink and all that good stuff are now parts of the game.

Rooster
May 19, 2006, 5:20 pm
why not go back to that balance but WITH self bink etc... :)

CKA Le MeSsiE
May 20, 2006, 1:23 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by ArmadonRKPour le Google traducteur, ca n'etait pas mal surtout. C'est tres etrange ca. :P

Et non, je n'ai pas utilise le Google traducteur ;)

I'm used to the 1.3 bal;ance, and I could never support a reversion (yes, a REVERSION) to 1.2 balance. It would be a step in the wrong direction.

Héhé :D
i agree with you on your second point, and for the first, I love you xD

GNU
May 22, 2006, 1:59 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Roosterwhy not go back to that balance but WITH self bink etc... :)

Good idea, or maybe even leave the self-bink for realistic mode and have the older settings restored for increased awesomeness.

Deleted User
May 23, 2006, 6:46 pm
GNU, 1.2.1 is 1.2 with bink, its not hte same balance if you include things like bink/selfbink etc etc.

GNU
May 23, 2006, 11:50 pm
That's why I suggested to leave the self-bink to realistic mode and restore the old settings, thus agreeing to the topic at hand.

TACKLEbeast666
May 24, 2006, 2:05 am
why, all the weapons seemed to be balanced to me....

GNU
May 24, 2006, 2:36 am
The weapon balance is pretty darn good and the beta testers have done an awesome job of that :D.

Even though most people have adapted now, they still like the old versions for that suprise element. Like getting shot down with a barret because it was so easy to aim, but that didn't matter because the other guns were so powerful. The game is a bit more predictable these days.