( search forums )
US Sniper
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your 1337 interfaces!
Snipers_Shot
April 23, 2006, 6:39 am
Hello all i got my own lil interface and i think its pretty cool!but i dont know how to make links

GAMEOVER
April 23, 2006, 7:15 am
megaupload.com and post screens of it you can upload the images at imageshack.us

Rhombus
April 23, 2006, 11:27 am
you don't know how to read the forum rules either? OMFG LOL ROFL
LOLLERCOASTER!!!!

Snipers_Shot
April 24, 2006, 1:16 am
ummm omfg wtf?

Snipers_Shot
April 24, 2006, 3:27 am
ok anyway here we go heres the pics[IMAGE]

Snipers_Shot
April 24, 2006, 3:30 am
u like them or not?(i cant figure out hyperlink stuff)and if you want my interface just send me an email and ill email or try to email it to you :D

Rhombus
April 24, 2006, 7:05 am
some guns are too thin, but the others are really good. Just... please, get rid of the Flag...

edak
April 24, 2006, 10:48 am
If you mean interface, did you also mean the guns? if so the flag bites, the ammo isn't accurate if people use a weapon mod, it's also a bit colorful for my liking (maybe the flag again)

Snipers_Shot
April 25, 2006, 12:44 am
well i couldent think of anything for the flag any ideas? any btw it isnt a gun mod its just a reg interface

:d otherwise i have no ideas for anything else what do you means guns are too thin anyway?

Deleted User
April 25, 2006, 1:20 am
The ammo icon gun is from a mod that you didn't make, the jet icon is from Spartan's Killzone interface, and the bars are from an interface of MM's. =x

Edit: I meant the ammo icon. And guess what? Everything is from internet, so HA.

antiCamper
April 25, 2006, 3:51 am
hhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa my eyes !!!

Snipers_Shot
April 25, 2006, 10:23 pm
ur wrong i made the bars from modding from original the jet is from the military one and i know the guns are from a mod i didnt make that i want to DELETE cause its the starwars one it goes in and gets in ur comp man cause it overwrites all the gun imgs on the original and all that so it looks like a starwars mod :( and the gun is from the internet
SO HA

Snipers_Shot
April 25, 2006, 10:24 pm
and plz get rid of antis post its just a spam

Mothafix
May 1, 2006, 3:18 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Snipers_Shotand plz get rid of antis post its just a spam

YOU are the only one who spams.. Double posts in every topic you have done. You can edit your posts.

Ontopic: Name doesn't fit to mod and those guns are too colourful IMO.

Snipers_Shot
May 3, 2006, 3:15 am
oohhh i never seen that...

rabidhamster
May 3, 2006, 11:52 am
You know, there is a mods folder for a reason. You didn't have to overwrite everything.

The Geologist
May 8, 2006, 2:27 am
Stop spamming. You just told someome else to stop spamming, then you turn around and do the same thing.

The interface is just pieced together from other peoples work...and it looks horrible with that flag. Better luck next time.

comrade8ken
May 19, 2006, 4:02 am
yeah this mod is probably one of the worst ive seen and been around soldat for a fair while and this is pretty horrible

GAMEOVER
May 19, 2006, 4:49 am
 Quote:Originally posted by comrade8kenyeah this mod is probably one of the worst ive seen and been around soldat for a fair while and this is pretty horrible

offtopic: I havent seen a thing from you why dont you go sit in a corner and keep your mouth shut if you dont have anything constructive to say.

ontopic: Post that texture.

Deleted User
May 19, 2006, 3:21 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVER
offtopic: I havent seen a thing from you why dont you go sit in a corner and keep your mouth shut if you dont have anything constructive to say.

Why? Just because he hasn't made a mod he can't post his opinion? The people who use the mods have as much of a rite to their opinion as those who make them.

GAMEOVER
May 19, 2006, 6:09 pm
He can post his opinion but the way he came off with nothing constructive to maybe encourage him to try again was wrong imo.

Deleted User
May 19, 2006, 10:53 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERHe can post his opinion but the way he came off with nothing constructive to maybe encourage him to try again was wrong imo.

I agree with you there, he should have been constructive, My point was just because he's negative doesn't mean he cant post

t3rr0r
June 7, 2006, 7:59 am
i know one...its you first interface...