( search forums )
Tons of ideas.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Cubeboy
April 23, 2006, 12:40 pm
I couldnt find the overal suggestion topic. Ill just post my ideas here. If there is a topic that fits all this please move it.

#1 Arcade mod. Basicaly this lets everyone move 1.5x as fast, jump 2x as far, shoot 2x longer, for some weapons like barret the bullets always go straight regardless of momentum, weapons reload is .5 normal, and there is 2x jet, maybe more hp.
Bad: Lag, to fast to far to hectic, the bullet thing might suck cause barreters would own, did i mention lag?
#2 gameplay ideas. This is for things in the map. Teleporting spaces, from point A to point B, vehicles, nodes so you can spawn mid field on bigger maps, some gun that shoots a cluster grenade, entire servers always on slo mo possibly able to hold a button for slo mo, able to blimb walls, bounce off walls, slide on walls, *sorta like the N game itd help in changing momentum or climbing.

Deleted User
April 23, 2006, 12:47 pm
Ok, from you're post:
Most have already been suggested and frowned apon
Stuff like "guns that shoot clusters", go learn how to make a weapon mod

Mostly....no.

Deleted User
April 23, 2006, 12:56 pm
Wrong forum. http://soldatforums.com/forum.asp?forum_id=40

shoover
April 23, 2006, 8:06 pm
teleporting will get alot of complaints

a-4-year-old
April 23, 2006, 10:18 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by EnEsCeWrong forum. http://soldatforums.com/forum.asp?forum_id=40
 Quote:]Originally posted by Dezonus
Mostly... no.

Deleted User
April 23, 2006, 10:30 pm
Hahaha, teleporting, wall climbing, and vehicles.

This should be moved to the bash pit so I can post "lol noob."

bond_james_bond
April 23, 2006, 10:37 pm
gawsh, teleporting would be so fun. But that would never be implemented because it's a silly idea =)

Raptor
April 24, 2006, 2:47 am
 Quote:Originally posted by shooverteleporting will get alot of complaints
and bugs..

ps2lover4
May 11, 2006, 2:06 am
any of u no how to make wepon mod games?????????????????
plz anser at my hotmail.

Chakra`
May 11, 2006, 2:21 am
Cubeboy, ps2lover4, both of your queries can be resolved by looking in the appropriate sections of this forum.
If not, ask in those sections for a better response. There's lots and lots of sections.

Oh yes, many sections.

If that doesn't work, try the search function at the top of the page.

We got mapping and map creation forums, bot forums, forums for talking about stuff other than Soldat, forums for suggestions, bugs, servers, modding, weapon balance discussion, the lot. Look around!

(locked thread)