( search forums )
Looking through the archives of clan recruitment..
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
thekingkitty
April 23, 2006, 12:57 pm
I was bored so i decided to check around and see what clans were doing these days, i decided to go and look in the archives of clan recruitment. I was a bit bummed out to find that most of the clan sites were gone, and many of the clans died or went inactive. And even recent clans like 3 months ago kicked the bucket. I mean how long does an average clan last? Less than 6 months?!

ThaD
April 23, 2006, 1:53 pm
probably not even that much; some people think it's easy to create and then maintain a clan but it takes a lot of time and patience to run a clan.

Flying_Dutchman
April 23, 2006, 5:25 pm
Yea, although there are some clans who're able to stay alive. WG and DN are clans that excist about 1.5 year now and days are still added.
I think the most important aspect for a clan to stay alive, is a strong core who won't let the clan down. In my former clan, -:TA:-, the leader stopped playing soldat. The clan got less active and more players stopped. Then you get this chainreaction of players quiting then clan one after one.

Deleted User
April 23, 2006, 6:04 pm
{OC} has been alive for more then a year. Alot of people left though.

Deleted User
April 23, 2006, 9:59 pm
Clans like 2Wai have existed for a long time, but only haveabout 1-2 active members.

bl00dy_n0se
April 24, 2006, 12:18 am
Yeah its quite normal that "new" clans die in not more than 6 months...Its really hard to found a clan which lasts long, the right conditions are not given most of the time and so many clans die.

But as everyone knows there are exceptions, I think I can say the clan I'm playing for is one, DoG exists for 2 years now and thats a long time in my opinion

UGK
April 24, 2006, 4:44 am
Well, |n|8|v| has going on for 6 years. (It didn't start in Soldat.) But
Io.sys imported the clan from Starcraft to Soldat, which in this case, |n|8|v| has been in Soldat for 4 years.

Pero
April 25, 2006, 3:54 pm
sorry to break this down to you but most of the clans (or all) that post in the clan recruitment section suck.

Denacke
April 25, 2006, 4:42 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by UGKWell, |n|8|v| has going on for 6 years. (It didn't start in Soldat.) But
Io.sys imported the clan from Starcraft to Soldat, which in this case, |n|8|v| has been in Soldat for 4 years.

Not to be a pain in the ass, but soldat is yet to have its fourth birthday (09.05.2002).

Neither have I seen anyone with that clan in my soldat carreer. You guys don't paricipate in any leagues?

bond_james_bond
April 25, 2006, 4:43 pm
Here's how it is

Every new clan rises to a certain peak, then crashes and is sometimes declared dead. If the leader or someone can ressurect the clan, then it has passed the test and will most likely never suffer such a downfall again. I dunno why.

MOFO NOFO
April 25, 2006, 5:07 pm
lol my clan has lasted almost 2 years(though it was put in the forums here after i made it) , and we dont even clan war o.0, its more like a tag then a clan (Name.tk) I think tk nearly died 3 times :/

shoover
April 25, 2006, 9:08 pm
ive also been looking at clan servers, and so far n8v is the longest clan server that i think will last

-VzX- Silverflame
April 25, 2006, 10:09 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by bond_james_bondHere's how it is

Every new clan rises to a certain peak, then crashes and is sometimes declared dead. If the leader or someone can ressurect the clan, then it has passed the test and will most likely never suffer such a downfall again. I dunno why.

thats what i did!!! -VzX- 1 yr + dudes!!!!!