( search forums )
Gostek puzzle
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
bja888
April 23, 2006, 7:00 pm
[IMAGE]

Left guy I put together manually. But the guy on the right is a in-game screen shot. Why do they not match?

Also. San someone give me a more detailed picture on how the gostek is put together? The help in the gostek isn't that helpful.

Keron Cyst
April 23, 2006, 7:56 pm
They don't match because the game has pixels' colors become tinged by those around it so transitions are smoother.

What more of a detailed picture do you need? That help file tells everything you need to know.

bja888
April 23, 2006, 11:12 pm
Crap, game uses anti-aliasing doesnt it...

Anyway, you cant tell where the shoulders are in the image on the right. Or where the mid section is.

bja888
April 23, 2006, 11:22 pm
Hurray for double-post!

[IMAGE]

Its kinda obvious the guy on the left is a little uptight.
At 100% you cant even see the guy on the right has sholdures. So where do they go?!!?

Rhombus
April 24, 2006, 7:07 am
you should've edited your post... and maybe it doesn't use the shoulders... like it doesn't use he walkie talkie Michal made...

Aegis
April 25, 2006, 12:19 am
You could try disabling anti-aliasing in the Soldat config and taking another screenshot.

rabidhamster
April 25, 2006, 1:32 am
I PMed Anna a few weeks ago, she's continuing work on the gostek previewer. Maybe she could give you a couple pointers.

Soulsnipa
April 25, 2006, 3:25 am
do i really need to answer this ..... the shoulders are moved back ....this is a side angle not a front angle. If you could make the upper body invisible you would see bother shoulders are there....or try turning the soldat the other angle.

bja888
April 25, 2006, 5:14 am
Can you kindly provide a picture? Not sure if I'll be able to figure it out.

Soulsnipa
April 25, 2006, 7:08 am
just make w/e piece ie shoulder bright orange....then you can tell what exactly is being used on the body.

Rhombus
April 25, 2006, 3:41 pm
Why orange? Not that it's a bad color... it's quite nice actually...