( search forums )
R/S surprise.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
RabidTreeFrog
April 23, 2006, 7:48 pm
THE MAP-Ctf_Maya.
MODE-CTF R/S

THE STORY- I joined a R/S game a few weeks ago. I spawn as red with a ruger. two other Teammates come with me to the part where there is the 2 sloping tunnels leading to the open area of the lower layer. As we stand by the left tunnel, I hear a click. BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! Three sniper shots, killing me and my comrades.

Next round, I spawn with an AK-74 and head low. When I come up to the open area, I see three snipers, their guns pointed up, searching for targets. I gathered my momentum and charged into the hornets nest.

BAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAM! One down. The two others notice me, but they were too slow. BAMBAMABAMBAMBAM. Triple Kill.

"Wow"
"Ns"
"crap"

-Rabid

CKA Le MeSsiE
April 23, 2006, 10:24 pm
I don't understand your soldat moment :)
but yeah i like it

Deleted User
April 23, 2006, 10:50 pm
Good for you, it's so hard to get a triple kill with an auto on R/S against 3 prone/unabletofire players.

Eagles_Arrows
April 23, 2006, 11:44 pm
Yeah, not to be mean or anything, but those were pretty easy kills...

RabidTreeFrog
April 23, 2006, 11:45 pm
Whatever. This was when I sucked hard at R/S. So... This was a big accomplishment.

azndarklord
April 24, 2006, 6:30 pm
pretty stupid......i saw like.....five people outside with snipes and i took a styeur and took them alllll out it was like CRAZY!

Mothafix
April 24, 2006, 7:16 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by azndarklordpretty stupid......i saw like.....five people outside with snipes and i took a styeur and took them alllll out it was like CRAZY!

OMGOGMG that's so 1337 j00 is my king all hail azndarklord mee wants yor signaturre.

a-4-year-old
April 24, 2006, 8:40 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by RabidTreeFrogWhatever. This was when I sucked hard at R/S. So... This was a big accomplishment.
back when i sucked at R/S, a bunch of people that sucked more at R/S where on red team, so our team had a race to see who could kill them all, and i won.
i killed the entire team before my team could (it was a 4-4)

bond_james_bond
April 24, 2006, 10:27 pm
Hey now, some people feel proud for accomplishing such tasks. It would be cruel to insult rabidtreefrog of his pride. *Appluad*

RabidTreeFrog
April 24, 2006, 10:53 pm
It was even better because my teammates didnt do ANYTHING to stop 'em next round... :p

System_Decay
April 28, 2006, 3:10 am
I understand this moment because I did the same on CTF_DE_Chateau I was Bravo and i had deagles.
There was 3 snipers at Alpha spawn building camping each of the three windows and I just killed them 1 by 1 through the windows getting a triple pretty fun stuff.

David S7
April 28, 2006, 5:49 am
Triple kill is common.

shoover
April 28, 2006, 9:16 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by ZamorakGood for you, it's so hard to get a triple kill with an auto on R/S against 3 prone/unabletofire players.

it is actually not if u have height advantage.

Great moment rabidtreefrog

bond_james_bond
April 28, 2006, 10:28 pm
^

uhh... he was being sarcastic?

RabidTreeFrog
May 9, 2006, 8:58 pm
Don't. Revive. Dead. TOPICS!!!

shoover
May 13, 2006, 5:26 am
Well we need to play against each other because i want to see how u do against me

Kinder-Slauf
May 14, 2006, 5:55 pm
NICE!!! a similar thing happened to me too

DeMonIc
May 14, 2006, 7:43 pm
Heh. Similiar moment happened today on Leo's Advance-mode server...

...the game has been going on for quite a few minutes now on Lanubya, so I already had an Ak with me. As I was nearing Alpha base, jetting up on the hill with the tunnel going through it, I threw a grenade to obilerate any opposition who would try and ambush me. As the nade flew, I gained height and was able to see my enemies: 3 redcoats charging right at me! During that dramatic moment, surprised, I started shooting, but only one bullet had left my gun: alas, that was more than enough for the 'TRIPLE KILL' sign to pop up. The flag was all exposed to my sick mind....

RabidTreeFrog
May 15, 2006, 12:42 am
'The flag was all exposed to my sick mind....'

oh, ew.

Soulsnipa
May 19, 2006, 9:00 am
 Quote:Originally posted by CKA Le MeSsiEI don't understand your soldat moment :)
but yeah i like it

along with about 80% of them on this forum, i agree with you but it is always best to TRY and understand. almost more fun then reading the moment for what its actually worth.