( search forums )
male or female?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
pinOi32
April 23, 2006, 7:56 pm
it would be good if one of the options of customizing your character (like hair style, no helmet, blah blah...) is to pick the gender of...umm, it. then we would actually know who are males, and who are females that play the game.

shoover
April 23, 2006, 8:08 pm
this was already posted.

not many girls play this anyways, and would totally throw off ppl

rabidhamster
April 23, 2006, 8:26 pm
Yes! Then it'd be easier to spot players such as Anna, Ebby, or a girl (that's the name of the player, "a girl").

RabidTreeFrog
April 23, 2006, 8:37 pm
Great idea. But didn't Michal say that there would be no more hairstyples, etc? I think that includes Female Character models. =/

--Jake--
April 23, 2006, 10:05 pm
One of the most useless ideas ever. I like it. I think it would atract more women to gameplay since the game wouldn't be sexest.

bja888
April 23, 2006, 11:09 pm
Most girls play as guys anyway. Beasue the 15 year olds boys think they can score because she is a gamer.

a-4-year-old
April 23, 2006, 11:37 pm
 Quote: MM being sexist
women can't fight
just think of all the weird people pretending to be women *shudders*

zaraza
April 24, 2006, 12:24 am
Somewhere MM said: "Women don't fight" so he won't make such an option..

Eagles_Arrows
April 24, 2006, 1:23 am
UT2004 has female character models but because the Soldats are so small, you'll probably can't tell whos' character skins are male/female (unless the female model has huge boobs).

rabidhamster
April 24, 2006, 1:38 am
^Lols.

This thread has inspired me to make a quick "girly hair" mod.

Raptor
April 24, 2006, 2:53 am
Are there girls playing soldat :O?

rabidhamster
April 24, 2006, 2:58 am
^ Quote:Originally posted by rabidhamsterYes! Then it'd be easier to spot players such as Anna, Ebby, or a girl (that's the name of the player, "a girl").

Ahem.

Raptor
April 24, 2006, 3:07 am
^I hope I'll never get pwned by one... *starts freakin' out*

Ebby
April 24, 2006, 3:44 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Raptor^I hope I'll never get pwned by one... *starts freakin' out*

Bwahahaha.

*ahem* I thought it'd be good to just put my word in.
The idea is stupid now that I think about it. I don't care if I play with a male character. My player is all hot pink. :P It's pretty obvious.

bja888
April 24, 2006, 4:19 am
HOMOs play in pink... they be not female (i think)

vash763
April 24, 2006, 8:08 am
Maybe if the sounds were changed for the femal chars

Deleted User
April 24, 2006, 12:55 pm
Mabye if you are playing as a girl and you type /boobs the soldat will do a little dance naked.
Now that would be awesome.

Liber_Lupus
April 24, 2006, 1:50 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by jrgpMabye if you are playing as a girl and you type /boobs the soldat will do a little dance naked.
Now that would be awesome.

Yeah and if there are any males around they will get an erection which takes off -10% of their speed. This could be a whole new secondary!!!11!1

Deleted User
April 24, 2006, 2:12 pm
I play in full Fushia, am I a chick?

PixelNinja
April 24, 2006, 2:50 pm
Girls on Soldat = 14 year old boys

Alamo
April 24, 2006, 3:40 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by PixelNinjaGirls on Soldat = 14 year old boys

Exactly.

PixelNinja: You should change your signature according to the Rules before someone else does ;)

Krillious
April 25, 2006, 10:12 am
Whenever my sister plays online games she always plays as a boy because of what bja888 said and apart from that the only way you could distinguish if it's a girl or boy would be from the boobs which would have to be really big... Actually you could recoulour the dogtags and modify them to look like boobs <.<

Ebby
April 25, 2006, 9:54 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by PixelNinjaGirls on Soldat = 14 year old boys

How hard is it to believe a few girls actually play Soldat.
Get over it.

--Jake--
April 25, 2006, 10:33 pm
It isn't acctually a big difference between women and men playing games. About 40% of people who play games are women and the rest are men.

I personally want more women to play games. I can take the fact a girl may be better than me at games, it doesn't put me off since it's a game and someone else is good at it too.

Rai-Dei
April 25, 2006, 10:42 pm
Coulden't that make boobs go behind tha Head? Doesen't sound normal...I support this I guess But lotsa crossdressers...

pinOi32
April 28, 2006, 11:58 pm
there are girls that play soldat. (im not a girl)

bond_james_bond
April 29, 2006, 4:20 am
man, i rmember there was this huge sexist wars and this one person kept screaming she would fight for her rights!1!1!!

David S7
April 29, 2006, 6:33 am
Many boys will pretend to be girls. This happens in MANY games.

pinOi32
April 29, 2006, 2:59 pm
@ david: hey, at least the female option would be useful. lol

Deleted User
May 5, 2006, 2:17 pm
I have one idea in my mind...

/sex

Alamo
May 5, 2006, 3:09 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Ebby Quote:Originally posted by PixelNinjaGirls on Soldat = 14 year old boys

How hard is it to believe a few girls actually play Soldat.
Get over it.

It ain't about not believing that girls play games. It's just that less girls play games than boys do. In addition, the few girls who actually do play, mostly play non-violent games.
And nearly everyone who says they're a girl in Soldat are just mislead teenage boys who want to be hit upon... or something.

Denacke
May 5, 2006, 4:37 pm
Aye Alamo just said it all, how hard is it to believe there are 14-year old boys pretending to be girls! ;)

I do think some character customization should be added, but male/female wouldn't necesairily be in it. Some other accessories would be welcome like more hair styles and hats (bunneh ears!).

-Claw-
May 7, 2006, 10:04 am
"Girls don't fight." -Big o' MM

pepper
May 9, 2006, 10:17 pm
I'd rather have some new feature than be able to dress up as a chick. I mean, why does it matter? Give ur dude long hair and wear pink! How would you even tell what gender they were?!