( search forums )
desperate developement...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
numgun
April 23, 2006, 8:11 pm
argh.

i cant seem to find decend weapons to my arsenal. does anyone know where i could get futuristic like guns?

current developement:
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
3.CURRENT STATUS
[IMAGE]

Eoi
April 23, 2006, 9:48 pm
The unknwon blob of goo is the best ever.
They look really good, I don't see what you want to change, but here's that site...again
http://www.norrkoping.bonet.se/rad/guns/
ERWD mkII has something wrong with it though. The blue at the top clashes with the red.

Deleted User
April 24, 2006, 1:27 pm
Wow, U made a lot of work dude.
I like it very much. Keep up the good work. ^_^

Mäjsseli
April 24, 2006, 2:27 pm
Heh. I deffinetly started a trend here. :D . Yeah. I agree with you Eoi. The shotgun replacement is not good. Just dont like it. I love everything else. Hmm. Let me check something for you.
[IMAGE]
Make ur variation of that gun. :D

numgun
April 24, 2006, 5:05 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by MäjsseliI agree with you Eoi. The shotgun replacement is not good. Just dont like it. I love everything else.

.... O_O

can someone say a name of a good futuristic like game or a keyword thats somehow related to scifi type guns?

Eoi
April 24, 2006, 6:01 pm
Flak Cannon - Shotgun
Shrapnel Discharger - Shotgun
Particle Cannon - Sniper, Ruger
Proton Beam - Sniper, Ruger or anything like that
APRiL (Anti-Personnel Rocket Launcher) This name has not been taken from UT2004 I thought of it before I saw the AVRiL in UT2004. The AVRiL is anti-vehicle.
Fusion gun - anything
Dispersion gun - shotgun maybe

Hope that helps

Mäjsseli
April 24, 2006, 6:28 pm
Slug throwerer is also related to shotgun.
Try nexuiz. /thryu google/

numgun
April 24, 2006, 6:48 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by EoiFlak Cannon - Shotgun
Shrapnel Discharger - Shotgun
Particle Cannon - Sniper, Ruger
Proton Beam - Sniper, Ruger or anything like that
APRiL (Anti-Personnel Rocket Launcher) This name has not been taken from UT2004 I thought of it before I saw the AVRiL in UT2004. The AVRiL is anti-vehicle.
Fusion gun - anything
Dispersion gun - shotgun maybe

Hope that helps

ROFL! april fools! : P

thx, that helps alot.

Eoi
April 24, 2006, 8:13 pm
 Quote: Slug throwerer is also related to shotgun.

Technically 'slug' is the name of a projectile. So that could be used for any type of gun. I find that it fits best with shotguns, as you said, but also with sniper rifles.

From Brute Force Sniper "I'm out of slugs"

numgun
May 3, 2006, 8:31 am
great... now i even made 2 guns from the warhammer universe... -__-´´
(i really wonder what my mod will turn out. prolly some wierd blob of mixed guns.)

Mäjsseli
May 3, 2006, 1:38 pm
But the slugs are cool when they are together. As u see in the rads cyberpunk. Hmm. but it has to have many pipes :/ .
Maybe u do it to fit ruger :D???

numgun
May 3, 2006, 6:28 pm
nah, i found a coo rugar replacement. its a gauss cannon what i can say now...
all i need to do more is... is... uh... new barret (only if i find something overcool) and redo the minimi some how, it looks a little wierd imo...
and also get a good sound for steyr (lascannon)

Mäjsseli
May 3, 2006, 6:49 pm
Remove the red thing on the top of the minimi then its cool . :D

numgun
May 4, 2006, 12:29 am
no... i mean the handle. it looks sorta... umm... ''kayramainen''. =D
i think ill change the mp5's light grey parts into red colour (except the ball thing)

Mäjsseli
May 4, 2006, 2:30 pm
Then the minimi is cool. U do that. Ar u gona change teh ugly shotgun????

numgun
May 5, 2006, 9:27 am
*slaps meisseli*

nope. im making the other guns look better that they could fit with the shotgun.
and its not ugly. >:/
*slaps again*

*slaps one more time*

*random slaps*

*more slapping*

Deleted User
May 5, 2006, 2:35 pm
Minimi is very Good GJ numgun

Eoi
May 6, 2006, 8:28 am
The Half-Life (original) gauss gun looks really nice, google it and you can find some pictures of it. I'd like to a see a variation of that in the game. That shotgun seriously needs a make-over. Sorry. Making it more shotgunny would be appealing to people but it would be 'just another shotgun'. Try making something which resembles the modern shotgun so its familiar but change it to give it the futuristic look you need.
If you really want the shotgun as it is change the red to grey.

The BAR is a bit wierd too, sorry about all this critisicm. The left of the gun is sort of built up in layers. Try getting rid of one and it should look awesome.

Edit: The MP5 is a 110mm??? How big are the people in your game. Nowadays main battle tanks are 120mm. Isn't the MP5 a bit too big. If it is a normal sub-maching gun then it should be really small.
A stationary maching gun in real life is .50 (half a centimeter)

The good news: all the other guns already look really good as far as I can see. Well done.

numgun
May 6, 2006, 10:29 am
 Quote:Originally posted by EoiThe Half-Life (original) gauss gun looks really nice, google it and you can find some pictures of it. I'd like to a see a variation of that in the game. That shotgun seriously needs a make-over. Sorry. Making it more shotgunny would be appealing to people but it would be 'just another shotgun'. Try making something which resembles the modern shotgun so its familiar but change it to give it the futuristic look you need.
If you really want the shotgun as it is change the red to grey.

The BAR is a bit wierd too, sorry about all this critisicm. The left of the gun is sort of built up in layers. Try getting rid of one and it should look awesome.

Edit: The MP5 is a 110mm??? How big are the people in your game. Nowadays main battle tanks are 120mm. Isn't the MP5 a bit too big. If it is a normal sub-maching gun then it should be really small.
A stationary maching gun in real life is .50 (half a centimeter)

The good news: all the other guns already look really good as far as I can see. Well done.

finally good critisism... *enjoying*

and the thing why its that huge: this mod is based on mecha/mobile suits which 20-30meter tall robots that are controlled by humans from inside. and big boys need big guns... : )

btw, u can now all forget weapons: 1,3,4,6,7,11
i remade them fully.

Mäjsseli
May 6, 2006, 4:02 pm
Not the 5. Omg. Plz. For everyone's sake remake it!!!!

numgun
May 6, 2006, 4:50 pm
ok, find me lots of very FAT or BULKY shotgun pictures that look somehow futuristic.
its important them to be fat! OR ELSE!!!!1 *manical laughter*

EDIT: and NOTHING from the rad's cyberpunk page. something else please.

Mäjsseli
May 7, 2006, 10:59 am
:D . Lol. I was just going to. Lets try google......
....'''***SearcH***'''.... Procedure ..... something found?
..DonE..
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
http://www.xcomufo.com/forums/uploads/post-29-1052402890.jpg
is that enough?
No!
But i cant find anymore!