( search forums )
Grenade Box
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Melange
April 23, 2006, 10:02 pm
Note: This is not a pretty map, or a technically cool map. People can't seem to download the right version on the server, so I didn't know if I could post a link in the server thread. It is pretty fun to play, pretty fast paced.

[IMAGE]

[URL] <- Download

Eagles_Arrows
April 23, 2006, 11:46 pm
I like the idea.

Deleted User
April 24, 2006, 12:35 am
It looks pretty cool.
A ctf verson would be awesome.

Melange
April 24, 2006, 2:17 am
Never thought of that. That would be pretty fun and fast paced. Just how I like it ;D

Raptor
April 24, 2006, 2:42 am
I don't like it, I just prefer bigger maps..

rabidhamster
April 24, 2006, 3:54 am
Way too many grenade spawnpoints. The amount of spawns doesn't affect the amount of grenade boxes.

Puddle Jumper
April 24, 2006, 6:55 pm
That would be really interesting... ME WANTY *drool*

Yukwunhang
April 24, 2006, 7:26 pm
You need to put at least 3 sceneries in the map to prevent the Wrong map version bug.
And uh.. good idea, but I doubt its fun due to nade spamming.

Flying_Dutchman
April 24, 2006, 7:39 pm
Interesting idea, reminds me a bit of dodgeball. I think I would like it more if the middle was closed (like dodgeball).
And change the background, maybe it's me, but someway it looks to "dirty", reminds me of a stinking factory city :P

David S7
April 24, 2006, 9:27 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Flying_DutchmanInteresting idea, reminds me a bit of dodgeball. I think I would like it more if the middle was closed (like dodgeball).
And change the background, maybe it's me, but someway it looks to "dirty", reminds me of a stinking factory city :P

*Agrees*

Melange
April 25, 2006, 12:28 am
 Quote: Way too many grenade spawnpoints. The amount of spawns doesn't affect the amount of grenade boxes.

Didn't know that ;P

Quote:You need to put at least 3 sceneries in the map to prevent the Wrong map version bug.
And uh.. good idea, but I doubt its fun due to nade spamming.

Thank you. And the whole point is nade spamming, which I find fun.

Quote: Interesting idea, reminds me a bit of dodgeball. I think I would like it more if the middle was closed (like dodgeball).

Yeah, I guess that's what I was going for? I don't know. I'm working on another one that'll I spend more time on.