( search forums )
Crust Maps (Normal Deathmatch stuff and CTF)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
EvilLaugh
March 17, 2003, 2:49 pm
Ive been working on this map for AGES. Today it is finally ready.
Have fun and stuff with it. I hope you have many enjoyable games

Notes: @The Lava is Set on Bloody deadly.
@Jets have been set to a little higher than normal.

Screenie
[IMAGE]
the image is only a tiny bit out of date. i only change the postion of the bushes and the little stands for the main platform changed to smaller ones too

Following Files in ZIP
Crust Screenshot.gif
Readmeh.txt
CTF_Crust.PMS
Crust.PMS

EDIT: UPDATE OF MAP DONE BOTH THESE DOWNLOADS ARE COMPLETE NOW BOTS STILL SUCK >:) but who cares for dumb bots?)

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] Crust maps.zip138.1 KB

Flanagan
March 17, 2003, 5:12 pm
Pretty good, at least you put in a little bit of shading. I would put more scenery, and you have an unlimited amount, so put in as much that will pertain to your map. Good Job.

wormdundee
March 17, 2003, 6:13 pm
looks good, just downloaded it, of course i'll be playing it

EvilLaugh
March 17, 2003, 9:18 pm
the reasons i didnt put too much in is because it might take the focus off what the level really is... i didnt want people to stop and stare at the wonders of the level, just wanted them to maul each other into dust

N1nj@
March 17, 2003, 9:40 pm
it is unlimted screnery...but then wehn it reach to a certain HIGH number..it stop letting you changing the size

enjoyincubus
March 17, 2003, 9:47 pm
Yes, I've just noticed this too. I would still say it's unlimited, but when you reach that number, it stops allowing you to change the direction and shape of the object. I'd say you can get in 200-250 before it happens.

The map looks good. I think it still needs some custom scenery to add to its splendor.

Shadow

EvilLaugh
March 17, 2003, 9:52 pm
i might revise the map some more.... it cant be that hard i guess. id also do the bot stuff again. so until then, have fun with the preview for now

Flanagan
March 18, 2003, 12:36 am
200 is more than enough for almost any level.

N1nj@
March 18, 2003, 12:55 am
haha...not if a REALLY big forest/action map...haha