( search forums )
ARGH
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
azndarklord
April 24, 2006, 6:28 pm
don't you just HATE it when these STUPID noob people walk around in your home base and spawn kill everybody on your team? ARGGGGHHHHH people should be..like demoted or something......... >:(

Yukwunhang
April 24, 2006, 7:23 pm
Yeah, they should stand right there and let you kill him when you spawn.

CKA Le MeSsiE
April 24, 2006, 7:50 pm
Bha
it's easy to spawn, and most of "young players" love make good skill/score. So they kill you by the easiest way.

Deleted User
April 24, 2006, 11:46 pm
It is easy to spawn, and its not "young" players who are the only ones who make the scores. If you dont like spawning, go beg michal to implement an instant death aura around the base when people spawn. -.-;

Eagles_Arrows
April 24, 2006, 11:53 pm
HA!

Spawning is common. Either learn how to avoid spawning or just get spawned xD

Banksey
April 25, 2006, 12:08 am
[CENSORED]ing lol spawned, but u cabt really avoid it cause...well u just cant wait i know hacks will help u good ^(^

Deleted User
April 25, 2006, 12:16 am
Hahaha, loser. You're the reason I spawnkill. If you can't beat it, you have no right to [CENSORED].

Deleted User
April 25, 2006, 12:40 am
It's part of Soldat. MM himself spawncamps with chainsaw.

Swarmer
April 25, 2006, 3:30 am
Spawn camping is fun and not very easy. Sure, you can get a few kills, but its hard to actually get those massive serial kills. Spawn camping only works with fast firing high damage weapons, like SPAS or the saw. Either one of those will get owned by a quick knifer.

CKA Le MeSsiE
April 25, 2006, 2:40 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by ExtacideIt is easy to spawn, and its not "young" players who are the only ones who make the scores.

Indeed, like most experimented people. In the spirit, it's young :)

azndarklord
April 25, 2006, 3:57 pm
no matter what you guys say.....I HATE PEOPLE WHO CAMP WITH M79S IN YOUR BASE!!!!!

ARGH!