( search forums )
Themur shots?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
gohen84
April 24, 2006, 8:45 pm
I just thought of something....In soldat if you shoot someone in the head it does more damage but there is also the part of the body where the most blood passes through The themur. So shouldn't this be like shooting the head,shouldn't this do the same amount of damage? I know most people think shooting the head would do most the damage (Which it does) But shooting someone where all there blood is pumping should do about the same kind of damage. I mean think about it.

rabidhamster
April 24, 2006, 8:56 pm
Err, where's the themur?

And although this is more realistic, no new players would understand it.

bond_james_bond
April 24, 2006, 10:28 pm
I dont even think there should be a difference between damage in different body parts at all. The guys are so small! But I can still live with it

a-4-year-old
April 24, 2006, 10:44 pm
yes, and if you shoot someone in the upperchest, it should be a heart shot, and that 3 pixle area should be a neckshot and a lower leg shot should just not let them get up from prone! AND A FOOT SHOT, DONT GET ME STARTED ON THE FOOT SHOT,

headshots are mostly just to reward the player for shooting someone in their most voulnerable area, the head.

The Geologist
April 24, 2006, 11:18 pm
Are you talking about the femur? Because the femur is a bone.

Edit: Do you mean the femoral atrery? Yes, lots of blood, but not worth distinguishing from the rest of the body on such a small soldat.

a-4-year-old
April 24, 2006, 11:53 pm
for a second, i thought this was an animal thread lol.

Banksey
April 25, 2006, 12:14 am
LOL u can just imagine the posts that'll be in Soldat Moments...."dude i like shot him in the femorl atery like 6 times and he still didnt die!!!"

gohen84
April 30, 2006, 3:27 pm
Im talking about that artery =/ Yes so much blood....

MOFO NOFO
April 30, 2006, 3:35 pm
Even if a soldat gun shot me in the penis i probebly wouldent bleed.

Deleted User
April 30, 2006, 4:37 pm
 Quote:gohen84

Wait a mo....you?re the same guy that made a thread in the Weapon Balance forums about the AK-74 not having a stock. What is it with you and unnecessary realism :P

a-4-year-old
April 30, 2006, 7:59 pm
^^^

can't you just join the army?

bond_james_bond
April 30, 2006, 11:15 pm
extra blood is always good. But just keep the same are damage and stuff.

Just more blood.

divix
May 27, 2006, 2:01 pm
simplified:
he says that when you get shot at the head more blood or when your shot in your heart lots of blood gets out you know what i mean?
and lets say if your hurt in the leg you take 4 damage but when you get hit at the same place again you get 6 damage
cuz the leg is already injured and believe me it does hurt more when you get shot twicew at the same place dont you agree?

is that what you wanted to say gohen84 am i correct? correct me if im wrong

rhide
May 27, 2006, 5:30 pm
It would be neat if you got more damage if you were shot in the same place twice, but I doubt it would be any useful. At all. All medpacs, jetpacs and bulletproof vests have already made sure of that.

And about different damage on different body parts; the main idea is good. Aye, it really is. The more split up the soldat is, the more places to aim for the pros there are - and something to brew about for snipers.
However, there must always be a balance, after all - its a LOT easier to protect your bones or stomach/heart with armour, than your head. Foot shots doing less damage, and femur doning more, sure. But even more would just look silly >_<

The Geologist
May 27, 2006, 9:29 pm
Guys...this topic was a month old. Look at the date next time before reviving old threads.