April 25, 2006, 7:23 pm
my new map:
[IMAGE]
no waypoints,
hf
~silence is golden~

so long, Egon
Download: http://www.hackbraten.net/index.php?site=files&file=13
Overview: http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/5289/narniamapscreenshotjetztaber7t.jpg

rabidhamster
April 25, 2006, 7:59 pm
Nice visuals (love the purple ice).

The layout looks a bit too basic for me, but I haven't played it yet, so I can't give a full review.

Pr0digy
April 25, 2006, 11:13 pm
The visuals on this map are great, i love the platform, looks just like the movie =P. The lightpole brings back weird memories also from that movie.

Eagles_Arrows
April 26, 2006, 12:36 am
Pros:
>Fantastic custom scenery
>Great atmosphere all around

Cons:
>Uninspiring layout

David S7
April 26, 2006, 1:25 am
You should add more Narnia sceneries; like the statues, MinoBoars, HobGoblins, etc.
The green part looks too simple.

But the map in general is really cool :) .

The Geologist
April 26, 2006, 1:54 am
I think the map is plenty entertaining, and the layout (although simple) is effective and good for head on play. It's a very visual map, and they work very well in this case (gj on that). If anything I would extend the lake in the middle and maybe add an island or two (a bit of artistic interpretation :p).

Keron Cyst
April 26, 2006, 1:55 am
Heheh, the White Witch's lair against Aslan's country :-D Love it.

a-4-year-old
April 26, 2006, 2:43 am
at first i thought this map would suck because it is about narnia and the movie sucked, and blah blah blah.

i was plesantly suprised that this is actually cool, and i like the transition from aslan to the witches lair and the comparison it has between the two sides.

g-force9
April 26, 2006, 3:01 am
I like it, the scenery with the white witch's castle and the stone table (of which needs to be filled in). The only problem it could be a little bit larger, make the lake bigger and try adding some land on both sides (but add more land for Aslan's side, there is a battle there you know). Other than that, that is a sweet map.

Deleted User
April 26, 2006, 3:19 am
I like it. The ice looks real.
I havent played the map yet, but it looks fun from the screens.

I see that this is your first post. So welcome to the forums, Egon.

MOFO NOFO
April 26, 2006, 3:48 am
It's pretty good. I like the visuals.

HellHound
April 27, 2006, 3:16 am
Wow amazingly spectacular gfx! Its like crack for my eyes lol.

David S7
April 27, 2006, 8:20 pm
Omg, it has been moved to the forum "Quality maps", and yes it is!