( search forums )
Your Future With Soldat
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
shoover
April 25, 2006, 9:18 pm
For many ppl, this is just a game, for others, its more than that.

MM made this game he became a god, now he stands above all us.

Leo was a player that has the most famous Realistic Server of all time.

Enesce is the greatest soldat programmer of all time.

Campin Carl all time leader and all time greatest forumer with 10000 posts

Flieslikeabrick the one that made stats, and is one of the best administrators.

These are some of the ppl that were soldatekens in the first versions in soldat.

What is your future with soldat? Do you think you will become as great as these players? Just like they were dedicated to the game. Are you? I know I am

Rai-Dei
April 25, 2006, 9:45 pm
I Shall still play for a long time but I don't think I'll make anything or anything..I Just want to be known :)

edak
April 25, 2006, 10:20 pm
and i thought i was dedicated.... guess not, but i tried

candiedkobolds
April 25, 2006, 10:32 pm
I'll keep playing for awhile, but the most I could be known for is getting in the way of my own teams shots

RabidTreeFrog
April 25, 2006, 10:43 pm
I wanna be the most insane rusher.

And the guy who says "KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEEKEKEKEKE!!' the most.

Rai-Dei
April 25, 2006, 10:45 pm
Hmm I never posted want I want to be known for....I play weird I'll charge through 18 people with 2% health left..Im a crazy [CENSORED].But I guess If I became the best Deagler thatd be awsome too.

bl00dy_n0se
April 25, 2006, 10:45 pm
I know I wont be more than just a clan player..I have no skills which I could use to improve the game/community. And if I had such skills, Im sure I would be to lazy to use them in a good way

xtishereb
April 25, 2006, 11:00 pm
I want to make a server using my laptop which runs Linux and get more people to play HTF, make a "Desert Beagles" mod, never spawn with the M79 or Barrett more than twice in a game again and pwn as many campers as possible using a chainsaw. :P

rabidhamster
April 25, 2006, 11:06 pm
rabidhamster started out as some spammer dude, who later became the one to bring back Infiltration.

Deleted User
April 25, 2006, 11:59 pm
I will continue to play and be a user on these forums for a loong time.
I play soldat and visit these forums at least once every day.
Every now and then I make a map or interface.
But I take breaks every once in a while to do other things.

Deleted User
April 26, 2006, 12:08 am
I hate to sound corny, but i don't think i'll ever give up soldat, or the soldat community.
I probably won't end up being "well-known," but that isn't my goal anyway. I'm out to have as much fun as i can.

Eagles_Arrows
April 26, 2006, 12:42 am
No one will give up Soldat unless for a personal reason.

Eh, I don't really know what I'll be best known for...in fact, I don't really know I'll be well-known. I'll just stick to mapping, maintaining peace within INFaMouS, and playing in R/S servers and clanwars.

Deleted User
April 26, 2006, 12:53 am
Muffin was the guy banned on almost every R/S server for equal-opportunity TKing.

a-4-year-old
April 26, 2006, 1:33 am
IM A SKAPE GOAT! YAY!

UGK
April 26, 2006, 1:55 am
One of the greatest Barret users in the R/S community. :|

Leo Da Lunerfox
April 26, 2006, 2:00 am
<- The guy who made Single Player Soldat...

rabidhamster
April 26, 2006, 2:26 am
Skmaland! He's awsome!

g-force9
April 26, 2006, 3:15 am
I'll just play it for a long time, there is no end to Soldat because you can make your own maps, mods, interface, etc.

I'll be known for the maps I will seldomly produce.

Chakra`
April 26, 2006, 4:38 am
[IMAGE]

BAN EVERYONE, THEN TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

I think i've reached my final 'point' in evolution within Soldat, so to speak. I'll pull a few tricks and make these forums nicer than ever before.

(by banning everyone)

Koon
April 26, 2006, 4:41 am
Most people will be known by theier group of friends or clanmates that they play with a lot. Some are remembered for a while because of some cool mod or utility they made. And of course there's that little group of bash pit spammers we all know and love, like kingkitty.

Deleted User
April 26, 2006, 5:45 am
 Quote:Originally posted by rabidhamsterrabidhamster started out as some spammer dude, who later became the one to bring back Infiltration.

QFT

i'm just going to try to get my skill in map making up and be one of those who make maps+waypoint their own ;)

DeMonIc
April 26, 2006, 2:44 pm
Me? I'm just selling these fine leather jackets.

And these guys are worth mentioning too:

http://wiki.soldat.nl/Category:Players

Cookie.
April 26, 2006, 5:18 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by DeMonIcMe? I'm just selling these fine leather jackets.

I wana be on that list :(

DeMonIc
April 26, 2006, 5:40 pm
Then make an entry for yourself ( like 60% of the people listed there did ).

Or you could have pals like me, who'll make a wiki entry for you ( see text_killer, Amblin ). However don't bribe me, I'm not planning to do more entries, because some guy who I won't name ( HI ENDER!!! ) always edits out the fun-stuff.

shoover
April 26, 2006, 5:41 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by edakand i thought i was dedicated.... guess not, but i tried

im sry dude, i could only throw out basic names that came to my head when i thought of soldat.

Uh...... im sure your a good player?

shoover
April 26, 2006, 5:45 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by shoover Quote:Originally posted by edakand i thought i was dedicated.... guess not, but i tried

im sry dude, i could only throw out basic names that came to my head when i thought of soldat.

Uh...... im sure your a good player?

that wiki soldat spoof, that has to be so stupid, wikipedia has such large TB (even beyond that) servers. that they will probably add soldatekens and much.

Lol, i think that enesce should have been on that list also. Enesce like i mentioned, he will always be the soldat prog. God.

cheers!!! (drinks himself to a coma)

Deleted User
April 26, 2006, 6:08 pm
The ultimate barret user, but Remedy is already that.
So, I dunno.

bond_james_bond
April 26, 2006, 9:19 pm
I'm real dedicated, not kidding. One day, I dream to be like one those of Soldat history... One day.

DeMonIc
April 26, 2006, 10:11 pm
shoover, what the hell are you talking about?

http://wiki.soldat.nl is different from wikipedia: it's purpouse is to introduce the real Soldat community to newbie players, and to show guidelines for joining the community and becoming the valuable member. Hence there are longer wiki entries there of players who's example is worth following.

Also, the people you listed in your first post.. you know nothing of those. Enesce was once public enemy number one: now he's a valuable member of the community. He doesn't have a wiki entry though, because no one who knows him well bothers to make one.

XenocidE
April 26, 2006, 11:31 pm
I'll be seeing myself as the #1 American Deagle user. That or I'll see myself distant and away from the Soldat Community.

David S7
April 27, 2006, 12:11 am
David S7 will be in the top 10 ranking of my sig.

Deleted User
April 27, 2006, 1:55 am
I've pretty much hit my peak for Soldat. I play with a lot of good players, but I'm not considered as good as them. I'm starting to get back into rollerblading a lot more, so I'll probably put Soldat behind me in a year or so. Soldat will always be a part of me though. :)

mar77a
April 27, 2006, 1:58 am
nooooo s4rrr

ill be known for developing a massive hack that will bring down the forums/soldat/soldat.pl and all the computerz from admins olololololo

no, seriously, i dont know

Deleted User
April 27, 2006, 2:09 am
Well, here's a few questions:
How many of you know me on here?
How many of you have seen or played in Dezonus Devastation? (it is no longer around)

But then again
How many of you have seen other people off these forums play soldat?
I know I've seen fall out boy, demonic, mister angry and yomammasmamma. But how do you become legendary?

Deleted User
April 27, 2006, 2:13 am
 Quote:Originally posted by DeMonIcMe? I'm just selling these fine leather jackets.

What the hell is that list? You mention all these people i've never heard of, yet not even Leo or MM...shame

lastshot12
April 27, 2006, 4:09 am
I wonna be known by helping |Panda| get more known. We have some really good players.

David S7
April 27, 2006, 4:44 am
 Quote:Originally posted by DezonusWell, here's a few questions:
I don't.

Quote:How many of you have seen or played in Dezonus Devastation? (it is no longer around)
Never. Not even heard of it.

Quote:But then again
I know I've seen fall out boy, demonic, mister angry and yomammasmamma. But how do you become legendary?
Leo, m00, Psycho, EnEsCe (like 1 time in his server), etc.

DeMonIc
April 27, 2006, 8:15 am
The wiki list contains a lot of people from the real Soldat community: meaning not the Leo's realistic arena community and not the forum community. Soldat life on IRC is much bigger and more active than the other two mentioned communites combined: there are several leages running all the time, and the top players of the community compete continously.

Want to see someone on that list that isn't there? Well make an article for him! It is wiki, afterall.

Pero
April 28, 2006, 11:33 am
 Quote:Originally posted by rabidhamsterrabidhamster started out as some spammer dude, who later became the one to bring back Infiltration.

haha you just added yourself to the important eople list..pathethic :d

Pero
April 28, 2006, 11:36 am

I dont thnik they are all worth mentioning, cause you can add your own article on the soldat wiki..and lots of important peeps and good players aint there

DeMonIc
April 28, 2006, 1:56 pm
Well help me and mention those who are worth it. I know that there are lot of people there who are unknown and haven't done anything, but if we want worthy people listed there, we'll have to make articles ourselfes. Doing a wiki entry for yourself is pathetic.

livingdalife
April 28, 2006, 6:56 pm
I'm sticking with soldat for a while longer. I'm maybe the most unknown player in soldat, as I change my name alot (In game that is...) atm I'm -VzX- El Mariachi (HH06) I used to be Headhunter_2006, when I was with GIB. anyway enuff of my life story...

Deleted User
April 28, 2006, 7:34 pm
soldat is everyones favourite game. people just dont know it yet.
I have bought several games, and grew tired of all of them. but not soldat.
Also I like the community, altho it seems its not mutual. I dont try to spam or be an ass.

I might leabe soldats for periods, but I always start playing again. I left soldat many times, was playing another game but always came back.

only thing that could make me quit would be if MM's new project totally own :D

shoover
April 28, 2006, 9:21 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by DeMonIcshoover, what the hell are you talking about?

http://wiki.soldat.nl is different from wikipedia: it's purpouse is to introduce the real Soldat community to newbie players, and to show guidelines for joining the community and becoming the valuable member. Hence there are longer wiki entries there of players who's example is worth following.

Also, the people you listed in your first post.. you know nothing of those. Enesce was once public enemy number one: now he's a valuable member of the community. He doesn't have a wiki entry though, because no one who knows him well bothers to make one.

ok im sry dude, u dont have to be an ass...

Spectral
April 28, 2006, 9:52 pm
eh my future with soldat..
same old probably

hawt azn fake euro m79 pwnager

Deleted User
April 28, 2006, 11:29 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by David S7 Quote:Originally posted by DezonusWell, here's a few questions:
I don't.

Quote:How many of you have seen or played in Dezonus Devastation? (it is no longer around)
Never. Not even heard of it.

Quote:But then again
Leo, m00, Psycho, EnEsCe (like 1 time in his server), etc.

Thats because you are fairly new here.

Deleted User
April 29, 2006, 10:09 am
My future... ummm seeking good clan and pwning others with ak-74

Morik
April 30, 2006, 5:19 am
ZOMG! You forgot CHIBI, how could you forget him!

the one and only maker of fractured soldat!

www.fracturedsoldat.com

zerox144
April 30, 2006, 10:54 pm
yuo guys probably dont know much about finland,i will play restlessly until i get in a good clan,make it famous(not alone of course)and help the world know of this great country because i love it!!!!!hahaaaa

(so clearly said i wanna make finland more well known)

Algernon
May 1, 2006, 8:16 am
i'd like to have a future with soldat but i'm out of it right now (28k connection). i'm heading in for two years of active duty so my soldat future ify at best. i'm not really known because i didn't do squat. i had a decent CTF puplic server in 1.2 and met a good group of players but that's about it. i was good with the saw i guess. not really known for it though.

DeMonIc
May 1, 2006, 9:50 am
Yeah, finland is totally unknown in the community. Not counting that they won the Soldat Euro Cup, and that they have good chances to win the Soldat World Cup too... oh, and not counting AlterEgo, a fin-only clan, which is one of the strongest teams in the Soldat clan scene. Finland is totally unheard of.

shoover
May 1, 2006, 8:14 pm
Finland is near poland right? They probably are big windows and linux users also so its not like it will make any big changes. Soon enough we can have like a world soldat classic (Like a spinoff of World baseball classic except not stupid)

DragonSlayer
May 2, 2006, 9:18 pm
Hmm, my future? I'm going to stay in AlterEgo as long as it's alive, hoping we'll do well in the future as well. I'm going to stay as a gather and sctfl admin as long as possible, hoping that they'll stay alive with the whole Soldat community. And of course I hope I can improve the future Soldat versions with the other beta testers. <3

I've also been running a smaller Soldat community with my brother ramirez for nearly 3 years now and we're definitely going to keep doing that. And one day I hope we'll finish soldatcentral.net and it'll become an important Soldat resource/community site. :p

Still unifished ;_; - http://soldatcentral.net/index.php

Oh and no one knows Finland. Noooooooooo oooooooneeeee.

Chakra`
May 3, 2006, 4:05 am
Think the original idea of this topic was will you ever be a 'legendary character' within the community.

You know, one of those names that a majority of people seem to know. Like Outcast or Mancer for instance, old-school classic names that still get the occasional "hi" from strangers in servers. Or theres Tompenny, Ouchek, and other semi-famous pricks people try to avoid.

I say famous, but most of it depends on the circles you fly in, or more importantly the things you do for the community as a whole. Most famous players are only really known through their equals in the clanning world, either through respect or something less ....nice.

CKA Le MeSsiE
May 3, 2006, 8:17 am
 Quote:Originally posted by shooverFor many ppl, this is just a game, for others, its more than that.

Exactly. My future is drinking remembering the great moments of this game

shoover
May 4, 2006, 8:10 pm
Thx CKA, u made me realize that we should remember the good times. Not the bad times. I am going to go home and think about the times when i first played. And the times when i lose etc...

deniitemare
May 5, 2006, 7:27 am
i would like lead a clan that ranks high (i doubt that will ever happen) and be know as a good person that uses spaz or barrett