( search forums )
Favorate Gun
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
lastshot12
April 26, 2006, 3:48 am
What is your favorate soldat gun?

shoover
April 27, 2006, 5:27 pm
M79, i mastered it and i like the effects of not just the player but what happenes to the players around it XD

David S7
April 27, 2006, 10:32 pm
I use a lot the spas in Leo's Real Servers; it owns.

gunny
April 30, 2006, 12:55 am
that poll not really accurate...i just started playing again cuz cs got a little boring, half the poeple are 79 [CENSORED]s, and now its bad cuz the knife is diff and harder to use :X

Krillious
April 30, 2006, 1:52 am
HK MP5, but I cant see poll cos of board error

carnageX
April 30, 2006, 8:22 pm
Well, I started out using the Spas-12, but now I've taken a liking to the HK MP5 ^_^.

zerox144
April 30, 2006, 10:41 pm
my all-time favorite gun is the m79 the grenade launcher.
not only because of the one shot deaths,but also because other players think its annoyng(i think they should complain about those campin,barret guys)and because i know physics and played gun-bound for a few weeks.

other favorite weapons are ak-47,barret(the sniper) and m 72 law.

zerox144
April 30, 2006, 10:42 pm
my all-time favorite gun is the m79 the grenade launcher.
not only because of the one shot deaths,but also because other players think its annoyng(i think they should complain about those campin,barret guys)and because i know physics and played gun-bound for a few weeks.

other favorite weapons are ak-47,barret(the sniper) and m 72 law.

Unlucky 13
May 1, 2006, 7:58 am
 Quote: Well, I started out using the Spas-12, but now I've taken a liking to the HK MP5 ^_^.
Quite a bit like me ^^. I have always been fairly fond of the Spas-12, mostly because of it's shell-by-shell reload and damage at close range (abliet it was kind of hard to re-learn after I stopped playing for a bit). Since I play every now-and-again, I use either the Spas-12 + USSOCOM (I am fairly sure that I use the SOCOM more than my Spas, but I don't know the statistics), or the MP5 + SOCOM (that one is my clan-war version back in the day, and my "anti-flagger" weapon, as the Spas kicks the flagger to far to hit again, and the SOCOM can lack the punch for a quick assassination).

Ultra_Noob
May 2, 2006, 4:34 am
I think I'm one of the only ones who likes the Minimi..I don't realy know why--since the Reload time is slow..I use the AK-74 sometimes, and the other machine gun (not the Minigun) That's about it...

Deleted User
May 2, 2006, 10:15 am
Steyr aug owns!!!

i think that all u m79 users are newbs! lol

shoover
May 4, 2006, 12:19 am
no blood, i think you are a noobie :P

deniitemare
May 4, 2006, 8:17 am
i mostly use the barrett + SOCOM, but in realistic and when i am having a bad day i use AK-74 and SOCOM