( search forums )
Soldat FreeCam + waypoints...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Apps
antiCamper
April 26, 2006, 10:21 pm
Its possible to do something like this ? for soldat ?
Link : http://www.own-age.com/vids/video.aspx?id=5572

-VzX- Silverflame
April 28, 2006, 1:47 am
i need fastpass on the filefront link?

The Geologist
April 28, 2006, 1:53 am
Come on...at least explain your idea instead of posting a link to some random forum and leaving us to wonder what you're talking about. If you're talking about a 3D camera system, then no - it's not possible because Soldat is 2D game and already has a free camera mode.

And what are you talking about with waypoints? Not gonna read through all that crap to try and find out what the point is..

Edit: Yay, put up a non fastpass file please.

MOFO NOFO
April 28, 2006, 9:17 am
do you mean like that the camera automatically moves around to where you set it or something.

Deleted User
April 28, 2006, 9:29 am
How does this even classify as a 'Fan App'? Open your eyes and you might notice the Soldat Improvements Discussion forum.

-VzX- Silverflame
April 28, 2006, 4:14 pm
i wish there wasnt a fastpass thingy blocking me from seeing anticampers work :D

DeMonIc
April 28, 2006, 4:39 pm
I think he wants an app that enters freecamera mode while watching a demo, and follows the waypoints of a bot.

antiCamper
April 30, 2006, 12:23 am
 Quote:Originally posted by MOFO NOFOdo you mean like that the camera automatically moves around to where you set it or something.

Yes !!

I want a app that enters freecamera mode and follows "time demo waypoints" !
and follows m79 shots and sniper and knifes and law's etc etc etc(of a selected player by pressing a hotkey you follow any bullet that he shoots)...

Im going to rehost that vid (btw -VzX- Silverflame i didnt this vid)
...downloading...

antiCamper
May 3, 2006, 9:28 pm
this is only for a few days :
http://acmovies.selfkill.com/RypelCamPromo.avi

-VzX- Silverflame
May 4, 2006, 4:02 pm
wow! that looks like halo, max payne and others put together :) its soo cool!!