( search forums )
Where can I find scripts?
Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Server discussion
Echo_Trail
April 27, 2006, 3:53 pm
Hi again, you guys. As I have just gotten my server back up(CE | R/S), I want to look into a few different scripts. I'm not sure excactly what I want, so it'd be great if someone could either suggest something, or just let me take a look on various stuff.
Is there some page where I can find a load of different scripts?
Thank you, E.T

KeFear
April 28, 2006, 7:49 am
It would give a little hint if you would specify at least WHAT you want. I guess you mean some applications to control/manage/admin/whatever your server.
In that case take a look at the Fan Apps section, the Stickies and the latest replied topics are full of server-admin stuff. Or just simply browse the Sticky "Fan Apps List", it has a Server Administration section - it's not up-to-date tho...

bja888
April 28, 2006, 8:44 am
 Quote:Originally posted by KeFearIt would give a little hint if you would specify at least WHAT you want. I guess you mean some applications to control/manage/admin/whatever your server.
In that case take a look at the Fan Apps section, the Stickies and the latest replied topics are full of server-admin stuff. Or just simply browse the Sticky "Fan Apps List", it has a Server Administration section - it's not up-to-date tho...

Dont make it obvious, he should have to work for the answer.

By the way...
Sticky things hang around for a reason. ;)

Echo_Trail
April 29, 2006, 7:41 am
yeah, well I checked out the server section, searching for the words "server scripts"/"admin scripts" and "scripts". I didn't really find anything of interrest. I didn't even look in the Fan Apps section, but I will. Thanks KaFear.

bja you little twat :D

shoover
May 2, 2006, 7:53 pm
Download ARSSE Thats a very good Remote Server tool.

goto http://u13.net and download the stats script. You will get alot of people.