( search forums )
Will Soldat grow or shrink?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Rai-Dei
April 27, 2006, 4:29 pm
What do you people think? I think it will grow but never to an overpopulated point.

Krillious
April 27, 2006, 4:34 pm
shrink because pcs are getting cheaper and better which means people will be able to play better and more "graphical" games

ThaD
April 27, 2006, 5:03 pm
I doubt people play Soldat for its graphic, look at Starcraft, the game is 8 year old and is still one of the best games out there. Soldat will grow as far as Michal releases new versions imo.

FliesLikeABrick
April 27, 2006, 5:19 pm
grow, a lot

Deleted User
April 27, 2006, 5:19 pm
I say Its growing i getted my friend to play soldat!

shoover
April 27, 2006, 5:22 pm
Naw dude, i have athlon 64, i still play this, its just the custom of the game. And would you rather play CS with all the myg0t [CENSORED]s and stuff.

I love this game because it inspired me to see one single person make this entire program.

Especially with all the software. In CS u have to do all this other stuff and its just.... not fun..... i love soldat

Yaibal-
April 27, 2006, 7:48 pm
i have an AMD Sempron +3400. I do like soldat. Personally i think that soldat is more fun than cs.

Flying_Dutchman
April 27, 2006, 9:45 pm
Hell yea. I prefer soldat over most of the 3d shooters out there. I think soldat will stay about even when talking about the amount of players.

a-4-year-old
April 27, 2006, 9:51 pm
i like soldat over call of duty 2 :O :O :O

i suck at call of duty 2

.Twelve
April 27, 2006, 10:16 pm
Grow. There can be alot more done with this game and I believe were in for alot of better stuff. =D

David S7
April 27, 2006, 10:19 pm
I love Soldat. I've told many people at my school of it. But they are all noobs :P .

numgun
April 27, 2006, 11:10 pm
hopefully it will grow... it needs more advertising IMO.

Rai-Dei
April 27, 2006, 11:16 pm
Hmmm....How to advertise Soldat..For free...Anyoen have ideas?

David S7
April 27, 2006, 11:21 pm
If you have a site, you can put a Soldat Banner. I have it in my site, as well as many other websites.

Koon
April 27, 2006, 11:33 pm
I'd much rather play soldat than Halo or any other FPS.

Keron Cyst
April 27, 2006, 11:56 pm
It's not Soldat that will grow, it's Crimson Glory. And rest assured, that will grow. Exponentially.

Eagles_Arrows
April 27, 2006, 11:57 pm
Of course Soldat will grow. It has been recently mentioned in Game Informer, plus it's reaching a Golden Age. Also, because of its low system requirements, anyone who's interested in playing it can play it.

Quote: shrink because pcs are getting cheaper and better which means people will be able to play better and more "graphical" games
Disagreement initialized. Sure, games sport spot-on graphics (ex. HL2) but why would you say that Soldat will "shrink" because of the fact that PCs are becoming more capable of running graphics-hungry games like FEAR? That's not a reason; that's just a fact. Sure, PCs are advancing, but it can still play Soldat.

If you are saying that gamers only like video games for the visuals, you are completely wrong. I still play games from the 80s and 90s because they are so damn fun.

bond_james_bond
April 28, 2006, 12:44 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Krilliousshrink because pcs are getting cheaper and better which means people will be able to play better and more "graphical" games

While graphics are a factor, the real story is in the game. Soldat is too unique to be replace with all the common, sam old, boring 'graphical' games.

Juse me opinion

Deleted User
April 28, 2006, 12:53 am
True, but try selling that to someone who is used to modern graphic games by just showing them a screenshot.

RabidTreeFrog
April 28, 2006, 1:15 am
^ totally 'gree. I still bust out the old NES and find super mario 3 funner than say, Halo 2. (Yeah. I really do.) But try selling this gamr to anyone at my school (Well, accept me and a couple of other guys) and they will be put off 'cuz its 2D. They like their 50 cent Bulletproof too much.

_Mancer_
April 28, 2006, 1:15 am
Shrink, unfortunatly.

LeonSK
April 28, 2006, 9:15 am
 Quote:Originally posted by David S7
I love Soldat. I've told many people at my school of it. But they are all noobs :P .
The same case here.... :P

Spectral
April 28, 2006, 9:54 pm
grow. therell always be people who can see appeal to a game like soldat and more people will have access to it as time goes on

uFo_Death`
April 29, 2006, 5:20 am
i prefer cs well over soldat,but then again i like soldat over cs :P confusing,ad weird BUT IT ROX

David S7
April 29, 2006, 6:27 am
I'll tell Soldat to as meny people as I can.

Da cHeeSeMaN
April 29, 2006, 9:58 am
It will grow untill the internet crashes cause to an exsess of soldat players in the world!

bond_james_bond
April 29, 2006, 2:11 pm
Yes! Yes! Conquer the world! Soldat is the world game! muahahahahaaa

shoover
April 29, 2006, 5:30 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by bond_james_bondYes! Yes! Conquer the world! Soldat is the world game! muahahahahaaa

World domination is for small thinkers....