( search forums )
Userbars *Taking Requests!!!*
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
livingdalife
April 28, 2006, 6:26 pm
I'm sitting here at 3:30am, bored outta my skull. So I opened up Photoshop, and hacked away at a few pics and made some sigs. THen I hd this brght idea, that I'd make some "legal" sigs for the forum. Userbars are alway puny, and I have noticed a few people with them. I searched all the userbar sites I could find for a soldat userbar, but got nothing. So I did my own...
Here is the finished product.
Soldat Userbar
[IMAGE]

Polyworks Userbar
[IMAGE]

Soldat Forums Userbar
[IMAGE]

U13 Userbar
[IMAGE]

Soldat Mappers League Userbar
[IMAGE]

I plan to make more, when I get around to it. If you have a request for a Userbar, tell me and I'll knock one up. (Only for soldat programs/sites/other soldat related stuff)
You May use any Userbar I post up here.

I will be putting my Userbars up at my website now, so if you wish to request a bar, or wish to ssee more of my work, go to the http://www.freewebs.com/vzxheadhunter/otherdownloads.htm
Modders Retreat (My website)

BE SURE TO REQUEST A USERBAR!!! I am willing to make Userbars, for a little while.
Polyworks and Soldat icon pics shown above are copywright to there respective owners, and I take no credit in the design of those Icons

Krillious
April 28, 2006, 7:43 pm
Those are pretty cool, but they need a border :Otherwise GJ

rabidhamster
April 28, 2006, 7:54 pm
Inside stroke, black, 1px, and a tineh inner shadow. For sexyness.

livingdalife
April 28, 2006, 8:03 pm
How did I forget the border...lemme fix those up..
Edit:Done!
I want to do a userbar for this forum, but, Idk know wether or not I should use the actual logo for the site, or if there is a proper logo...anyways, lets see what I can do...
Edit2: I added 2 versions of the Soldatforums bar. More on the way as we speak, but I'm running out of ideas....
edit 3 any further updates can be found here [URL]

David S7
April 29, 2006, 2:09 am
Where you got those bars? I mean, the stock ones, the ones you didn't edit. Which are the sites? I know one, but it's not related to Soldat, it's of a game named RuneScape. Check that bar sig generator of RuneScape http://barsig.brightdev.com. I would like to do the same as the guy that owns the Bar Sig Generator. Choose your items, your bar color, view it if you like it or not, then you can put it in your sig :) .

livingdalife
April 29, 2006, 4:16 am
www.userbars.co.uk
www.userbars.com (site down ATM)

Deleted User
April 29, 2006, 6:57 pm
they break the signature rules livingdalife. if u make them 300 px wide and combine them both you should be safe. (only 1 image allowed in sig, as far as I know)

but they look awesome ;)

David S7
April 30, 2006, 5:33 am
Someone should make the same as http://barsig.brightdev.com
Choose your items, background color, type your text, etc.

livingdalife
April 30, 2006, 1:42 pm
 Quote: Someone should make the same as http://barsig.brightdev.com
Choose your items, background color, type your text, etc.

So Boring dude...But I want a sig like yours^^

FliesLikeABrick
April 30, 2006, 6:13 pm
Upon it being mentioned, I do need to point out that using them breaks the rules. They're 50px too wide and you can't have more than one in your sig at a time, but like someone said just put them together into one image.

I know it is just semantics, or seems like it... but the rules must be enforced otherwise they get relaxed to a matter of opinion

livingdalife
May 1, 2006, 1:18 am
Flab, I want to make a userbar for U13, but as far as I can tell, u don't have a logo or anything, unless I'm just blind...help me out here dude...

FliesLikeABrick
May 1, 2006, 3:31 am
I don't have an official one, but you can take a part of [IMAGE]. Or make anything you want

edit: can you please fix these to not break the rules?

livingdalife
May 1, 2006, 10:23 am
sure dude..lemme have a play around....thanx FLAB...
EDIT:Look up^ U13 image is NOW AVAILIBLE
hope this is how they're meant to be...
Cn ppl who put these in their sig just put a "By HH06" underneath it, that way I can feel special ^^

Deleted User
May 1, 2006, 3:18 pm
Pretty cool keep up the good work!

Zegovia
May 2, 2006, 12:53 pm
Looks nice... ill use that soldatfan tag to the other forums im visiting.... ^^

I maybe should do a tag to my comic....hehe... :P

livingdalife
May 3, 2006, 3:45 am
I am taking requests on making userbars, if you want to request, please PM me, and I'll see what I can do...be sure to supply a link to a decent image I can use...

FliesLikeABrick
May 4, 2006, 4:42 pm
how did you change them all from 350px to 300 px? did you just resize them? The text looks really ugly and fuzzy/hard, and resizing them would do that. I'd suggest taking the original 350px ones and just rebuilding them a bit, and hacking 50px off of one side.

livingdalife
May 4, 2006, 11:54 pm
I shall fix them as you wish...I'm currently working on a movie, so I hardly have time for these at the moment, but I will still take requests, and fix these when I get a free minute...