( search forums )
Double With Ruger
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Pr0digy
April 29, 2006, 3:13 am
Well the title basically explains what happend, but theres a bit more. Me, Transit, and Danny (also know as darkstranger), were in a scrimage with DETH. I was rushing their base with my ruger, and i see one of the oponents, i hit him with one shot, and he gets weak. The map was maya2, and i was near the red base going the top top route, and i see 2 deth members weak (one also being the one i hit), so i rush their base hard, making blind shots at them behind me, and then i see both of them, take one shot, and boom, double... Ive used ruger since ive started soldat, and ive never done this =P After the double it led to a rally of 2 caps including mine.

Rai-Dei
April 29, 2006, 3:23 am
Very Nice that is hard to pull off...I've only done it one time I think and it was Staged..

Pr0digy
April 29, 2006, 3:26 am
Oh yea, to add to that play, when one of the 2 players i got a double on respawned, i randomly chucked my knife as hard and as far as i could, hitting i think it was RyKnow in the legs. The knife throw was almost my whole screen length =P

Pero
May 20, 2006, 8:38 am
Been there done that ;).Its kinda rare to get 2 weak peeps in a diagonal to make a double with 1 ruger shot...i did it like 3,4 times as far as i remember.
never got it in a cw tho :(