( search forums )
G0DMOD [reg] v2.1 released
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your 1337 interfaces!
brainfade
April 29, 2006, 9:52 am
Lite
Readme file included
[URL]

V2.1
I wont bother uplaoding an image for 2.1, because it looks practically the same. The only changes are the status text has been moved to above the team box, cursor redone (uses the one from Lite and grenades redone
[URL]

Images
v2.1
[IMAGE]
Lite
[IMAGE]

Deleted User
April 29, 2006, 10:29 am
Woooooow That gun is awesome!!!
Dude nice interface but I would like to see more "shading".

rabidhamster
April 29, 2006, 5:59 pm
Beautiful :D

Love the placement of the ammo bar. As Dairy said though, could do with more shading.

brainfade
May 1, 2006, 8:14 am
ok, thanks guys, my general style of pixeling is without shading, but in a future version of the interface I may add some.

Deleted User
May 1, 2006, 8:40 am
looks pretty damn cool..downloading..

Edit: Why is this unreg?

brainfade
May 1, 2006, 9:01 am
 Quote:Specify in the thread subject whether the mod is registered or unregistered with [REG] and [UNREG] tags.

I took that as meaning if the creator made it with unreg or reg. I said I made it unreg in the first post. Could you tell me about any bugs I need to fix on it please, since I cant use it :(

m00`
May 1, 2006, 9:27 am
I like it but I dont think the health/jetpack bars fit the rest of the interface

MOFO NOFO
May 1, 2006, 9:33 am
the bars are too long.. mabye the whole interface should be on a gun :p

Deleted User
May 1, 2006, 10:06 am
[REG] and [UNREG] specify who can use it.
The bars interfere with chat and the points bar interfere with the little kill log thingy (person A killed Person B with M79)
and the ping dots to far out when there is no team point tally

brainfade
May 1, 2006, 11:42 am
thanks flame. (changed to reg) Ill look into it. Mofo Nofo, I had that idea but couldnt quite see how I could integrate it into the gun.
Moo`, i dont mean to sound rude or ungrateful but can you think of an alternate option?
edit: I just thougth of a great idea to incorporate everything/most things into the gun. Will update later.

Mäjsseli
May 1, 2006, 12:03 pm
U could make the gun shoot bullets and the bullets are jet and health?
Thats only a suggestion. :D
Nice interface btw.
Never seen anything like it.

brainfade
May 1, 2006, 12:08 pm
thanks, I can think of a way to get either health, armour or jets onto the gun, but cant think of two more. I had one other idea but it looked really crap.

m00`
May 1, 2006, 12:38 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by brainfadethanks flame. (changed to reg) Ill look into it. Mofo Nofo, I had that idea but couldnt quite see how I could integrate it into the gun.
Moo`, i dont mean to sound rude or ungrateful but can you think of an alternate option?
edit: I just thougth of a great idea to incorporate everything/most things into the gun. Will update later.

mabe you can put the bars horizontally above the grenades and equal to the guns width and also change their colour to match the gun, try some dark colours

brainfade
May 1, 2006, 12:55 pm
ok, ill try that
edit: heres v2.0
[URL]

Deleted User
May 1, 2006, 3:36 pm
The gun is s3xy indeed

Mäjsseli
May 1, 2006, 4:49 pm
Yes. Its better now. But what do you think of my idea???

brainfade
May 1, 2006, 6:17 pm
yeah, I thougth about it but i couldnt really see how to utilise it well.

Leo
May 1, 2006, 8:13 pm
Very nice interface. I only changed the cursor because it was kinda small for me, I am old :P

brainfade
May 1, 2006, 9:02 pm
Yes, I thought the cursor could be a bit small. Anyway, because of the successfulness of the G0DMOD interface (v1 and 2) I am making a G0DMOD Lite interface. Similar style, different gun, with loads of stuff packed into the gun - health, ammo, vest, fire bar, and jets are on the gun. I will make sure the cursor is bigger.

xtishereb
May 2, 2006, 1:44 am
DUDE.

This is the craziest interface I've ever seen.
And I actually liked using it.

You deserve a HIGH-FIVE!

Suggestions:
More shading on 'nades (right now they're blah green ovals, make 'em shaded or look more like 'nades, remember this image shows up on the kill console)
Make the ammo bar look like bullets (sorta like the ammo bar in the "Storm" interface)
A brighter cursor. Cursors change colors when you mouse over a friend or enemy, so the all-black will prevent this change from being seen, and this one gets REALLY hard to see on a dark map.

Deleted User
May 2, 2006, 4:47 am
looks so much more sexy now :P downloading...

m00`
May 2, 2006, 6:11 am
I really like the new one but I think the ping dot should stay on the top right, just remember you dont have to change position of everything to make your interface more 'unique'

brainfade
May 2, 2006, 8:13 am
right, Ill take into account all the things you said, and try and improve v2. the Lite version is coming on well :p you guys will like it.

m00`
May 2, 2006, 10:05 am
I also dont think that the score thing should be under the gun, what if the numbers are high and it overlaps the gun? I think it should stay in a deserted position

Mäjsseli
May 2, 2006, 2:57 pm
Hmm. A suggestion. To one version of this interface. Do m249. And the box and the bullets provide space for the armor and health. :D

brainfade
May 2, 2006, 5:04 pm
The Lite interface is finished! woo! now ill start on v2.1 (normal interface)

rabidhamster
May 2, 2006, 9:07 pm
:D
WOW

Downloading.

Mäjsseli
May 3, 2006, 1:55 pm
Lite's gun is too big for my taste. And i cant say where is health and jet bars. :/ . Gun is awesome. but....

brainfade
May 3, 2006, 4:17 pm
I explained in the read me where all the health and stuff are.

Mäjsseli
May 3, 2006, 4:34 pm
Hmm. Still. You should make them more regognizeable though. Its hard too see them even. But. Still awesome job m8!

brainfade
May 3, 2006, 5:19 pm
v2.1 done and released!

Mäjsseli
May 3, 2006, 7:20 pm
Now thats what im talking about. I just love the 2.1 interface. Still shade those nades :DTHen it will be perfect!

brainfade
May 4, 2006, 2:56 pm
I did shade the nades: [IMAGE]