( search forums )
Bad team color glitch
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Cubeboy
April 30, 2006, 3:03 am
Bad cause for 1 it got me banned on 3 servers, thats why i found out when asking people. and 2 its just a bad glitch. When i play occasionaly my character appears the opposite team. i play on alpha i look blue on bravo i look red. Myself i cannot see this. But the people in the server, and my friend whom ive played with while talkin to him over the phone who also sent a demo proves it. I dunno what causes it only heard of 1 other guy besides me who it happens to. And whats weird is it happens to me a lot. So can you fix the glitch so my teammates stop trying to kill me and possibly unban me >_< i got kicked from U13 even.

Denacke
May 5, 2006, 9:17 pm
It happens to everyone. It happens most frequently in laggy games.

Best way to fix it is to change team, or rejoin the server.

Mr. Domino
May 7, 2006, 10:37 am
Yeah, it's annoying, too. When I first spot signs of a color change I'll ask to verify if anyone else sees it in case of hacking or admin idiocy, and if no one else agrees or says anything, I'll switch teams or exit and rejoin the server if nothing else is available. That seems to usually take care of the problem. I still wonder if people have hacks to do this though for their benefit. :/ Being able to waltz into the enemy base with no shots fired or approach an escaping EFC with no retaliation is a huge bonus. :/