( search forums )
??
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
DaRk ShAdOw
March 18, 2003, 6:38 am
?

EvilLaugh
March 18, 2003, 11:12 am
not enough infomation about the clan here, like where it wants to be situated n stuff.

SoldatStriker
March 19, 2003, 1:38 am
I think I know of a couple of bots that might want to join...You can hit them up at blain@hotmail.com, admiral@excite.com, and suckassnoob@nerv.org(Major's address). I'm not sure of any real players who would want to join a clan with no basis or description...So you could always start by telling us what your clan's about! Maybe tell us what members are in it too! Or maybe the requirements to join! I'm rooting for you. :)

N1nj@
March 19, 2003, 3:16 am
omg...those are the best bot playas in Soldat man...i gotta start emailing them to join {NWA}....MUAHAHAHAH!

EvilLaugh
March 19, 2003, 4:07 am
O_o it would be funny if you guys played against these bots now when you scrim against his team one day

Outcast
March 29, 2003, 1:58 pm
If i was admin i'd ban your ass for continous spamming and continous off topic posting

SuperKill
March 29, 2003, 3:44 pm
wtf are you talking about
500$ says he's outta here in 2 days
[EDIT]
number 1 in cs TCH......CH.............TTTTTCCCHHHHHH LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *woah* HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL (!)
you idiot, i really hate to do it..but.......(i really really hate to do it, but i just wanna shut him up)
no.1 player (ranked) in aus is EaglE.eYe[oTp]

i would be very happy to see the title "muppet" under your nickname
[EDIT #2]

i'm not gonna get into an argue or flame in this thread anymore.
|
|
V

DaRk ShAdOw
March 29, 2003, 11:02 pm
jelosy will get u no where my friend wat kind of a name is super kill?!?!

outcast u outcast.

Devilman
March 30, 2003, 11:32 am
dark shadow, if you already have "43" members why are
you looking for more.. i'd of thought 8 would be able

N1nj@
April 2, 2003, 2:24 am
you are so stupid and idotic dark shadow

get a life!

DaRk ShAdOw
April 8, 2003, 9:58 am
ninja me get a life im not the one that has 685+ posts i have beter things to do than be on a computer for 8 hours a day go out and do somthing u ugly [:-censored]!

Devilman
April 14, 2003, 1:02 pm
LOL
but talk about a waste of time