( search forums )
commands
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
Deleted User
May 1, 2006, 12:27 am
there should be more commands for servers for example:

all kill/restart round: kill everybody including yourself to start a new round, or restart the round (this wont restart match like /restartmatch it will just send everybody back to spawn and keep the scores).

even teams:instead of changing 1 person at a time, the team that has less people will automatically gain the amount of people from the other team making them even (teams of 4v5 ect. will not be changed).

invincibility:make the person invincible (u would type /invincible*)(*=player number)

bullet time:able to turn bullet time on and off (/bullettime0, /bullettime1)

disable/enable gun:be able to add/remove a gun from the game, the gun will not appear after your next spawn (/disalegun,/enablegun1-14) (minigun would be 10)

Keron Cyst
May 1, 2006, 1:19 am
"Even teams?" I'm probably misunderstanding you, but there is a "TeamBalance" checkbox in Config.EXE.
Invincibility would be cheap and would be abused.

The others are all right, I guess.

Eagles_Arrows
May 1, 2006, 1:32 am
Agree with Keron

a-4-year-old
May 1, 2006, 2:29 am
bullet time sucks if its not after a kill.

you have to camp for like 2 times as long!

Deleted User
May 1, 2006, 3:42 am
i mean team balance in game because sum1 might leave and unbalance teams, so if nobody joins teams will still be uneven.... thats where even teams comes in

m00`
May 1, 2006, 3:56 am
inviniciblity would be alright if the invinicble person cant capture the flag and cant kill anyone, so then mabe the invinicble person could be the admin monitering the game without using spectator mode

pepper
May 9, 2006, 10:25 pm
Wouldn't invincability open the door to huge amounts of hacks that make themselves invincible? I know it would be server side, but realistic mode is server side and there are hacks that disable realistic mode. What's to stop people from hacking invincibility? Even if they couldn't kill or capture while invincible, it would still confuse ppl, and the hackers could just hack that too.