( search forums )
Ware reg keys.. update coming?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
esko
May 1, 2006, 5:49 am
Seems that some people are busy spreading register key of Soldat.

As a registered player, this pisses me off big time: it's only 9bucks or so. Personally I'm more than happy with the price/quality ratio of Soldat, and would happily pay to see Soldat 2.0 some day.. Then again, what's the point of paying for the game if the extra features can be used with 0#8364;?

Any chances of a minor update coming sooner or later?
My request for future versions is that Soldat sends register key to lobby server which then checks if the key is more widely used.
Or, update to soldat server that blocks blacklisted register keys from accessing the game.

Sure its nice to have colored jets, but MM hardly is EA games which can afford to have warez players around.

venomously,
.esko epäkesko.

Deleted User
May 1, 2006, 5:55 am
I hear ya there... I think there is already some sort of anti-leech for it, I reported afew warez keys to michal like 1 month ago and now they dont work online, so there must be something somwhere thats blacklisting them

mar77a
May 1, 2006, 5:59 am
damn you enesce

esko, you'll have to wait a bit...

peemonkey
May 1, 2006, 6:13 am
but enesce, remember, you used to be the one distributing such [CENSORED] >:(

frogboy
May 1, 2006, 6:30 am
I'm pretty sure he only distributed cheats, not regkeys. I remember him having something like "don't ask for registration keys, they're illegal" on his website back when he cheated.

Camping_Carl
May 1, 2006, 7:18 am
he still does cheat in my opinion. -__-

Deleted User
May 1, 2006, 8:03 am
what the [CENSORED] does this have to do with me... stay on topic you god damn morons

FliesLikeABrick
May 1, 2006, 8:08 am
I agree with enesce, don't get offtopic

Da cHeeSeMaN
May 1, 2006, 8:52 am
Yeah but there are lamers in the world who just don't want to pay 9$, it happens in all games...just look at all those cracked steams.

MOFO NOFO
May 1, 2006, 9:41 am
Pfft, who the hell would want to pay for steam.

FliesLikeABrick
May 1, 2006, 9:57 am
alright, this is venturing into offtopic-warez land, so therefore... lock.