WARNING: GRAM'S DOG
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
peemonkey
May 1, 2006, 6:16 am
http://llsc.us/members/Sexy/uploads/IMG_0021.ASF

I warned you. it's gram's video.

?
May 1, 2006, 6:19 am
OK the story needs to be explained.... me and my bro were looking for a good place for him to come out of the ground for a zombie flick we are making.. we smelt something and found my dog. Then BAM i knew it was be perfect gore for the zmobie flick, thats why the clips are filmed like they are

peemonkey
May 1, 2006, 6:20 am
But why is there black oozing out of it's ass, equiped with maggots?

?
May 1, 2006, 6:23 am
We were carrying him to bury him and we needed a better grip so we set him down and that just started coming out so i turned the camera back on :P

SuperKill
May 1, 2006, 7:59 am
what happened to him?

UGK
May 1, 2006, 9:00 am
Neglect ftw.

Deleted User
May 1, 2006, 9:22 am
You evidently took good care of your dog.

UGK
May 1, 2006, 9:24 am
He probably wouldn't even noticed it was gone if it wasn't for the smell...

?
May 2, 2006, 3:24 am
We take great care of our dogs, we did notice he was gone, but we don't walk near where he was alot thats why he was so decomposed, plus we have lots of animals bobcats and such that might of nibbled on him. What might have happened was heart worms, my dad gave the dogs heart worm medication late also like i said before we have animals around our house and we think the dog and his brother went off exploring and got in a fight and lost which is a good explination for some sores we found on one of the dogs head. The other died while my brother was right infront if him... very sad :(

uFo_Death`
May 2, 2006, 4:09 am
Dog.cat.POSTMAN PAT!!

Deleted User
May 2, 2006, 9:08 am
?, I'm not very convinced.

thekingkitty
May 2, 2006, 11:31 am
err....too distrubing if you ask me..

Alamo
May 2, 2006, 1:57 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by ?We take great care of our dogs, we did notice he was gone, but we don't walk near where he was alot thats why he was so decomposed, plus we have lots of animals bobcats and such that might of nibbled on him. What might have happened was heart worms, my dad gave the dogs heart worm medication late also like i said before we have animals around our house and we think the dog and his brother went off exploring and got in a fight and lost which is a good explination for some sores we found on one of the dogs head. The other died while my brother was right infront if him... very sad :(

When I read this first, I thought you were joking... but I think you are serious o.o