( search forums )
my first interface
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your 1337 interfaces!
Deleted User
May 1, 2006, 11:56 pm
i was bored.... what u think (i used paint cuz its the only program i have)

Screenie:
[IMAGE]

DL...at your own will:[URL]

brainfade
May 2, 2006, 5:16 pm
its not too bad for a first try. It could be worse. Put it that way.

Mäjsseli
May 2, 2006, 5:52 pm
Yes it could be worse. but it looks like some 4-year-old has done it. Forgive me but thats what it looks like.
I dont like it. Sry. Lacks detail.

Deleted User
May 3, 2006, 12:08 am
what program should u use to make the pictures? its like uber herd to do it with ms paint....

carnageX
May 3, 2006, 2:54 am
Well, either get PhotoShop.... Or you can try out GIMP =). http://www.gimp.org

Freeware image-making program. I have it, it takes some time to get used to, but it can be pretty good once you know what you're doing.

And, on your interface... It's not that bad, especially for paint. I'm uber-terrible in Paint, so I know I wouldn't be able to make things like that.... ever, lol. So, good job on first try, and using MS Paint =).

Mäjsseli
May 3, 2006, 1:53 pm
With paint u can do amazing things. Many of the modders use Paint. Just shade. And make better bars.
U could search good lookin pictures from google and so one. Copy the ones u like and paint it to fit to interface. Hmm. Im not good in explane theese things. But if u suck with paint. PSP is a good option. So is PIXIA. Its not as good as PSP. GIMP is good also. FInd those from google. BUt psp is not freeware.

Drink Bloody Water
May 4, 2006, 12:09 pm
I agree with all the people above, not bad for a beginner. But next time don't use your pictures and make them huge.

Deleted User
May 5, 2006, 12:00 am
ok i redid it tell me what u think??

screenie:[IMAGE]

MOFO NOFO
May 5, 2006, 7:22 am
fix the nades, and everything is a little "cluttered", the reason why i dont like the pred mod ;)

edak
May 5, 2006, 7:29 am
Second is better than the first. Also.... in that second screenie it's called 'MyFirst' but should be 'MySecond' :) Jokes...

Deleted User
May 5, 2006, 11:17 pm
ok i fixed the nades and stuff i think this is my final "my first interface" then i'll start a new 1

screenie:[IMAGE]

download:[URL]

Snipers_Shot
May 7, 2006, 4:59 am
looks awsome

Snipers_Shot
May 7, 2006, 5:00 am
whered u get the interface maker anyway?

Mäjsseli
May 7, 2006, 3:23 pm
Its on the soldat page.
www.soldat.pl
And plz dont double post!
U can edit ur replys!