( search forums )
CTF scoring system
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
GreatRick
May 3, 2006, 9:41 am
i reakon we should split up the ctf scoring system so we can see how many kills youve got, how many flag caps and flag returns

Drink Bloody Water
May 3, 2006, 11:56 am
I think this is a great idea! One question, wouldn't we have to make the board bigger?

GreatRick
May 3, 2006, 1:23 pm
i think its already large enough, its a bit spread out at the moment, im sure there should be room if it was bunched up togeather with a line separating them

Deleted User
May 3, 2006, 6:08 pm
If you are smart you can find out thru common sense.

XenocidE
May 3, 2006, 7:23 pm
well of course it's easy to find how many caps you scored if you sit down and look at it for a second. But it'd make it a lot easier to show stats for SCTFL Matches, or just to see who has this many captures.

It'd be nice if the scoring table was able to be customisable to how you want everyone's stats laid out. That'd be an interesting feature.

shoover
May 3, 2006, 10:40 pm
THANK U GREATRICK! im tired of ppl saying "i got 20 kills noob", and stuff like that.

GreatRick
May 4, 2006, 1:26 pm
getting 20 points for scoring is abit 2 much i think, its the equivilent of killing 20 people.... so i guess this feature would help 2 decide the rankings

bond_james_bond
May 5, 2006, 12:43 am
The section for kills can be split up to make room for 'caps'

Or, when a match ends, you can choose to shuffle between two pages of stats - this way we include more (returns, accuracy, etc)

Flying_Dutchman
May 5, 2006, 5:17 pm
I usely figure out the amount of caps by using some math. But this is a good idea, no more wasting time on math. :P

Raptor
May 6, 2006, 1:12 am
True, this would be better because it isn't always usual to see someone with the score like 100 - 2

Psyl3ntShad0w
May 7, 2006, 7:49 am
i think it would be nice if we could get a log/table of player scores after each round...kind of like killlog and screenshots...but this thing would be playerscores.

edak
May 7, 2006, 9:45 am
This is a great idea that I really can't wait to see implemented (and I don't think it'd be that hard to implement). It has been suggested several times now, so why is it not implemented?