( search forums )
new u13sss: beta
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Apps
FliesLikeABrick
May 4, 2006, 12:35 am
Please keep in mind that this is a beta. This version was something that was worked on by Dephille, not just myself. I started off by re-writing the statsupdate engine and adding FTP log regrieval, then passed it off to dephille for everything else. Below is a list of To-do:

-Add CSS Implementation (MUST)
-Fix FTP retrievement method bug (MUST)
-Add fields to change admin username and password (MUST)
-Improve the StatsImage's code (OPTIONAL)
-Add modding support for U13SSS (statsimages, CSS, styles, ...) (OPTIONAL)
-Create a very nice looking statsupdate (OPTIONAL)

download here:
http://u13.net/go.php?id=73

Please give all feedback in this thread.

mishka
May 4, 2006, 4:02 am
Getting logs via FTP...
DEBUG:
ftp=Resource id #9
logfolder=/logs
number=1
Opening file=consolelog-1.txt
Warning: ftp_chdir(): Path does not exist in /home/mishka/public_html/u13sss/statsupdate.php on line 96
No new entries , end of update.

is that me or the cript?

FliesLikeABrick
May 4, 2006, 4:41 am
I think you have the remote ftp path misconfigured, please look at your configuration file

David S7
May 4, 2006, 4:49 am
This may sound stupid, but what does U13sss means? What's it for? :\

Elephant_Hunter
May 4, 2006, 5:00 am
U13 - Ultimate 13 (Something random that Flies came up with)
SSS - Soldat Stats [PHP] Script

It is essentially the same engine that generates stats on the official U13 site.

You can visit U13 by going to u13.net.

FliesLikeABrick
May 4, 2006, 5:01 am
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=18647

Leo
May 4, 2006, 5:24 am
I thought you said it was gonna have it's own index file...

FliesLikeABrick
May 4, 2006, 5:54 am
beta.

Leo
May 4, 2006, 9:54 am
Ok, when I run install.php I only get a blank white page, mysql version 4.1.12, php v.4.3.9

Deleted User
May 4, 2006, 12:41 pm
Last time I tested this for FLAB, I believed he used PHP 5.0 stuff. That _might_ be the problem.

Leo
May 4, 2006, 12:45 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by EnEsCeLast time I tested this for FLAB, I believed he used PHP 5.0 stuff. That _might_ be the problem.

Hmm... that's not good. Most providers still use version 4.

Soulsnipa
May 4, 2006, 2:12 pm
shame

FliesLikeABrick
May 4, 2006, 4:40 pm
no, it should be backwards compatible with 4. I'll look into it but don't expect anything quicklike, my life has been hectic+ lately. If you guys find any problems and can provide information on how to fix them, that would make things a lot easier. I will contact Dephille and see when he will be able to resume work on this

mishka
May 4, 2006, 6:16 pm
here is another brain buster..

ok how come that if i click update and it updates the log but whne that same log gained more data is did not red that log. its like sure last log was like 200kb when i updated and then then it was 240, it didnt read it, but was waiting for the next log i gues

and another one...
i set all the html rite and it showed no error and update thing was like blank and says its on log 1, may be its me the problem in this one

PureGrain
May 7, 2006, 3:54 am
Stuck on log 1 myself. I have not had a look at the code but very nice work so far guys. Very Nice!

Soulsnipa
May 7, 2006, 1:07 pm
Uh oh someone didnt do their job.

Leo
May 17, 2006, 1:36 pm
I get an error at statsweapon.php: "Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/soldatl/public_html/u13sss/statsweapon.php on line 56" Any idea why ?

FliesLikeABrick
May 17, 2006, 8:11 pm
alright, I need to talk to dephille. Apparently a lot of things that were working before I gave him the scripts to work on (read: everything you guys are saying isn't working) arent workin anymore.