( search forums )
Difficult to join my server.
Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Server Help
Manny
May 4, 2006, 5:32 pm
Hi, i made a dedicated soldat server wich name is {:Z:}Zaibatsu Server.

y i need help is -> when u see my server on rambomatch list and try to connect. it picks up this ip -> 80.186.156.220 and port default.

but the ip have to be -> 192.168.0.106 and port deafault to connect my server.

the thing is on the list when u see my server it picks the wrong ip address.

So wat is wrong? im not using proxy or enything.

shoover
May 4, 2006, 5:39 pm
your internal IP (192.168.0.106) That does not matter. Never use that.

You have to configure your wireless router and open up the ports using Virtual Server, open up the ports that you specified when you are configuring soldat.

If that doesnt help, you cant open up the same ports twice on 2 computers. Choose a different Port.

Manny
May 4, 2006, 5:57 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by shooveryour internal IP (192.168.0.106) That does not matter. Never use that.

You have to configure your wireless router and open up the ports using Virtual Server, open up the ports that you specified when you are configuring soldat.

If that doesnt help, you cant open up the same ports twice on 2 computers. Choose a different Port.

how i confirgure the router. give me more advice plz. tell wat thsi router does

Manny
May 4, 2006, 6:39 pm
HELP ME PLZ...
=(

chrisgbk
May 4, 2006, 11:14 pm
Your first, and best, source of information would be the manual that comes with your router. If you provide details on your router (model, brand, etc) we may be able to help you.

FliesLikeABrick
May 5, 2006, 1:43 am
www.portforward.com

Manny
May 20, 2006, 6:42 am
 Quote:Originally posted by ElpramOkay Manny, basically you have a router, that splits up your incoming internet. What you have to do is log on to your router (usually by typing 192.168.0.1, but check your manual for the exact address and user/pass) Then you're going to want to find a thing called port forwarding or soemthing like that, and then you want to have it forward any requests at port 27073 or whatever to your computers IP (192.168.0.106).

where i type this ip? cant get it =(

Soulsnipa
May 20, 2006, 6:58 am
in the address bar of your browser...