( search forums )
Live action Soldat spoof movie
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
?
May 4, 2006, 7:26 pm
Well im making a spoof movie and i have plenty of ideas, but was wondering what you guys really wanted to see, everything said here i will consider and if i use it it will be formed into something i can do and want to do creatively. Also i am VERY low on cash and was wander if you guys know and website for cheap fake guns or props, don't expect this is be done within a month, im in the middle of about 2 more little videos too, ill hopefuly have a preview up, maybe even this week!

peemonkey
May 4, 2006, 7:34 pm
You need someone to run around and be the cursor. That's all for now.

Go to big5, they got some [CENSORED]ty airsoft frap.

Swarmer
May 4, 2006, 8:48 pm
I have a few functional jet boots you can borrow.

?
May 4, 2006, 8:51 pm
yeah too bad i can't have those in my movie :P

bja888
May 5, 2006, 2:15 pm
Live actoion... Not intrested.

frogboy
May 5, 2006, 2:16 pm
Speed hacks, i.e. fast-forward button.

MOFO NOFO
May 5, 2006, 2:59 pm
hows about throwing knives. Quick, cheap n deadly. You need to hold down the f button though

?
May 5, 2006, 4:23 pm
frogboy good idea :D

Swarmer
May 5, 2006, 5:19 pm
Make sure to use all sound effects from soldat.

Make sure you find your favorite African American friend and have him standing frozen in the middle of everything, to represent the black person bug.

The Geologist
May 5, 2006, 5:23 pm
Can't forget the crouch bug. Even if its quick, take a bunch of stills and have one guy crouch in different positions...fast forward like froggeh said to make him zoom along in crouch.

Swarmer
May 9, 2006, 7:04 am
 Quote:Originally posted by rabidhamsterIf you can, make a person look as if they are stuck in the floor (maybe put in a "fake" floor with some plywood?), to represent stuck polys.

Also make sure he violently vibrates up and down. And have the annoying sfx playing.

DeMonIc
May 9, 2006, 10:18 am
Heh, a Soldat spoof movie.

Would you mind if us huns would do something similiar during the summer ( after consuming various materials to 'boost' our creativity? ) :)

Melba
May 9, 2006, 1:32 pm
If you want jet boot flying, try shooting some of it backwards ;)

?
May 9, 2006, 8:00 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by DeMonIcHeh, a Soldat spoof movie.

Would you mind if us huns would do something similiar during the summer ( after consuming various materials to 'boost' our creativity? ) :)

Go for it, in fact you might be done before me, im really low on cash and my brother just told me he is not gonna help me.. so its gonna be hard for me to get this down