( search forums )
Looking for a decent WW2 Mod...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
livingdalife
May 4, 2006, 11:57 pm
I have a project coming up, and I've planned what I need. Right now, I'm looking for an Already made, decent looking World War 2 mod. And Maybe a few World War 2 Maps.
If you can help me, then thankyou.

rabidhamster
May 5, 2006, 12:36 am
FMBMs one:

http://soldatmods.edgegaming.com/integramod/viewtopic.php?t=187

As for maps, I have no idea.

Eagles_Arrows
May 5, 2006, 12:46 am
There are a couple of WW2 maps out there. Can't mention any that are good, though...

peemonkey
May 5, 2006, 12:54 am
http://www.der-kampf.com/k999_4.htm
Henchin mod is still #1 methinks, though FMBM has some talent.

livingdalife
May 5, 2006, 1:06 am
thanks guys, but they arn't really what I'm looking for. I want to make a movie, and I want to use WW2 style weapons. But thanks guys, for your help, If you know of any more, I'd greatly apprieciate you pointing them out...

Snipers_Shot
May 6, 2006, 1:50 am
:D get jottas

Deleted User
May 6, 2006, 2:02 am
I don't think FMBMs mod is released yet.

Until it comes out, Kairi's Henchin mod is my favorite

Deleted User
May 6, 2006, 2:29 am
No my mod isn't out yet :p It's very close to being out though, I have two gosteks then I'm waitning till the forums switch over so I don't have to do forum code twice etc and I'll release it

Deleted User
May 6, 2006, 8:50 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMNo my mod isn't out yet :p It's very close to being out though, I have two gosteks then I'm waitning till the forums switch over so I don't have to do forum code twice etc and I'll release it

Ah, good point. i actually have a map that i want to release, but i'm waiting for the new forums.

Just remember that as soon as WW2: TCS comes out i will begin my 30 hour soldat binge.

Deleted User
May 6, 2006, 9:10 am
I don't mind but I quess this should be in Moding help section. ;)

livingdalife
May 6, 2006, 3:10 pm
Are there any good maps out there? I really need a world War 2 map (preferably no flying.

Deleted User
May 6, 2006, 3:31 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMNo my mod isn't out yet :p It's very close to being out though, I have two gosteks then I'm waitning till the forums switch over so I don't have to do forum code twice etc and I'll release it

The code is exactly the same on both forums so you can just do it here, save it as a text file and then copy the same code over to the new forums.

Deleted User
May 6, 2006, 3:55 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2 Quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMNo my mod isn't out yet :p It's very close to being out though, I have two gosteks then I'm waitning till the forums switch over so I don't have to do forum code twice etc and I'll release it

The code is exactly the same on both forums so you can just do it here, save it as a text file and then copy the same code over to the new forums.

Oh I was wondering, Thanks Ville :)

David S7
May 7, 2006, 12:21 am
Field Marshal BM, you have been working on your mod for like 6 months. You should have finished that mod for now.

I want it! Release it! Argh! :P

Deleted User
May 7, 2006, 12:34 am
 Quote:Originally posted by David S7Field Marshal BM, you have been working on your mod for like 6 months. You should have finished that mod for now.

I want it! Release it! Argh! :P

Agreed

livingdalife
May 7, 2006, 1:40 am
Lets get back on topc pplz....