Shading: Paradigm
Texture Stretching: Paradigm
Basic Scenery: Paradigm
In-depth Scenery: Paradigm
Spawns: Paradigm
Waypointing: Paradigm
Additional Waypointing: Eagles Arrow

Paradigm = Me
This map was made for one as a map I've simply wanted to make for a while, but it is also in a sense a tribute to papasurf's Htf_Machete. Htf_Machete is the first map I ever downloaded for Soldat, and not only did it get me involved in the mapping communitybut it also got me involved in soldatforums. I made this map using only original designs and did not import anything from Htf_Machete. All sceneries are either Default, Original, or from scenery packs available in the "mapping help/rescources" section of the forums.

SecondDownload

Raptor
May 6, 2006, 12:43 am
The forum will change and people seem to sin more, but I'll still post on your map:

It is really, really good man! Seems like you spend at least a month in it and the colors, texture, scenery, etc are just amazing!

Nice job!

Famine
May 6, 2006, 12:51 am
Very pleasing to the eye. Not only that, but I love the layout.

iDante
May 6, 2006, 6:04 am
thats amazing...
wow...
awesome layout and gameplay...

DeMonIc
May 6, 2006, 8:49 am
I only dislike the beam columns, otherwise it looks very nice, gameplay also seems promising. I'll move it to quality maps in a few days and add it to MapMine. Keep on mapping.

papasurf31
May 6, 2006, 11:39 am
Thank you. This is very good and a perfect tribute to htf_Machete.

CardBoardWarrior
May 9, 2006, 3:02 pm
The shading, coloring and overall construction of this map is amazing.. nice job.

g-force9
May 10, 2006, 9:12 pm
Great map, the whole thing is great. I really don't see any faults in this one, and I can't find any more words to comment this map. Good job.

Avarax
May 11, 2006, 3:44 pm
i disagree with famine, it's not very plaesing to the eye because u overcontrasted it. and some obstacles dont fit into the landscape

Pride
May 12, 2006, 2:45 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Avaraxi disagree with famine, it's not very plaesing to the eye because u overcontrasted it. and some obstacles dont fit into the landscape

Hello, I don't doubt what you say, but could you point out some examples so I can either fix it in this map or future maps.